Why do you guys hate Pro Wrestling so much?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
I know, it's fake, so what? You can't just tell me that you indeed harbor that much hate towards it just because of that reason alone.

I personally think it's over the top, awkward and boring as all hell, so I don't watch it... And that's it. I don't constantly try to put it down whenever it gets mentioned or go out of my way to trash it, simply because it isn't for me and I know to avoid it.

I can't fathom why so many MMA fans can't help but try to ridicule Pro Wrestling and its fans; is it because they're bigger than MMA or what? Or just because it isn't a sport? For real, some of you wrestling haters help me understand why you do that.

I know Joe Rogan can't stand it. He can't even fake it well that he somewhat respects it.

I think it's because pro wrestling is like a parody of mma but prowrestling came first and was legit at one point in the early 1900s. Which it most likely did resemble more of modern day man. But once prowrestling became worked and scripted it became a joke in a lot of people's eyes.

You're baiting for arguments from the people who hate wrestling, which will in turn fuel your annoyance.

You're also probably not going to change their minds.

Rasslin got me into MMA, though that's a different story.

I've always hated it. It's fake and completely boring.

Oh poor pro rassling.

Leave pro rassling alone.

Its like Power Rangers, everyone watched as a kid, but no one will admit it.

I dont dig it but its the fact that to normal people who have never really watched combat sports blurr MMA and Pro Wrestling. It's died down in recent years though.

I know, it's fake, so what? You can't just tell me that you indeed harbor that much hate towards it just because of that reason alone.

I personally think it's over the top, awkward and boring as all hell, so I don't watch it... And that's it. I don't constantly try to put it down whenever it gets mentioned or go out of my way to trash it, simply because it isn't for me and I know to avoid it.

I can't fathom why so many MMA fans can't help but try to ridicule Pro Wrestling and its fans; is it because they're bigger than MMA or what? Or just because it isn't a sport? For real, some of you wrestling haters help me understand why you do that.

People hate it cuz it's fucking awful and so are the fans.They think it's an athletic competition and the guys involved are legit killers......nope.Pro wrestling is equivalent to soap operas they get no respect because they don't deserve it.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!!!

I never watched pro wrestling but played so much of them wwe games in my childhood i can't really hate it.

It’s because most Sherdoggers are teenagers who watched pro wrestling a couple of years ago but now they’re too cool and grown up for it.

I loved 80s NWA wrestling of Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and the Road Warriors. CM Punk not withstanding, a lot of pro wrestlers could have made the transition to MMA.

people in general ridicule WWE fans. It's because the people who talk about it are really weird and act like it's a real athletic competition. But I'm sure that's just a vocal minority, most probably like it for what it really is and don't take it seriously.

I don't mind it, I just think CM Punk is a square

I find it entertaining to look back on some of the wwe I used to watch, it's kind of like theatre.. semi homoerotic sports theatre with some impressive stunts. A lot of the divas are nice to look at, so there's that. I couldn't care less that people like it, and I don't look down on it at all.

More baffling is how many diehard Pride fans can't stand pro wrestlers in the UFC considering half of Pride's roster was pro wrestlers.

C'mon man. You're on an interwebz online forum. You could ask the same question and substitute in WMMA. People love to hate and put others down in order to make themselves feel better.

I can understand why some don't like rasslin or WMMA, but some of the over the top shit... just haters being haters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back