Why do you guys worship Joe Rogan?

Joe understands the game very well and is a BJJ expert, I like him as a commentator and saying he can't critique others would mean only the champ can critique the rest? Please ban TS

For starters he can buy you and your family 100x over.

Second, he can beat the shit out of you and all Your Little buddies.

Generally not a big fan of Rogan's, especially outside of the commentating realm. Still pretty sure he'd whoop TS' ass though.

It's people like you that have made Schaub and Robin Black the voices of MMA to the rest of the world. Get the fuck out of here.
I only ever hear of either on Sherdog. I have no hatred for them, nor do I place any great value on their opinions. Robin Black seems like the type that cuts himself and cries in the shower, but he doesn’t bother me enough to start threads about it. It’s easily avoided. I thought this thread was about Rogan, why the change of direction?

Bigger issue is people that think you must have done X to be able to comment on X or critique X. Total bullshit.

It can help with specific things but not really a requirement.

TS - I've never given a blowjob but I know when I'm getting a bad one...

The guy never fucking fought once outside of bullshit semi contact TKD, yet thinks he has the right to critique the striking of real fighters like Rampage and Khabib over the years. It's fucking annoying.

Now he's jumping on this "missing weight is cheating for an advantage" bandwagon, that REAL fighters with valid options on the subject got started about Dern. No one should ever miss weight but to compare the two situations is retarded. Family issues aside, one fighter missed by a few pounds and had a cap put on his ability to rehydrate. The other missed by 7 pounds and showed up looking like she hadn't even started a cut. It's fucking ridiculous.

Also the guy talks shit about JCVD but guess what, JCVD has the exact same amount of semi contact fights captured on video. With JCVD though, it was at least superior Karate...and you can see him taking home that gold son.
I'll break it down to u as shortly as possible when someone grabs a camera and record themselves a lot it's a sign of confidence hey I'm not afraid to show my face to millions and let them judge me but these guys would never do something like that so subconsciously weas human beings admire people for doing something that we fear

Joe's awesome.

Full of shit half the time...

Seeing things as a whole.

Good guy for the fan and the sport.

Joe is a good guy but you have to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's very prone to fanboying out for shit.

Rogan s a good dude. He worked his way up to where he is now, didn't cut any lines, and he knows a LOT about MMA and martial arts. He's been commentating MMA in the top org for at least a decade and a half and you're bound to learn a few things on that journey too, even if you aren't trying. He also has a great podcast that is very interesting at times. What have you done TS, other than slander the guy?

Also TS, and it is hard to believe you hadn't noticed this (you fucking idiot) he gets PAID to comment and critique the striking of fighters, as well as all other facets of their MMA game. You ask what gives him the right to do so, and there it is...please take notice of the world you live in moving forward, it will be better for you.

Last edited:
Joe cracks me up and I’m a fool for some positivity and a good laugh, so that’s the major reason for me.

Worship lol.

I listen to a few podcasts when it doesnt involve a comedian or talking about hunting. Never watched a fight companion though, why would I when i can watch the fights myself.

I agree about his striking skill, he has some nice kicks from his TKD days but here he is sparring with JWP and Parr is literally playing, and Rogan looks fucking terrible

I like him as a personality though, he knows his stuff about BJJ and I like his commentary style. You can tell the guy is passionate about the sport

Sparring is a lot different from a real fight. One full power body kick from Rogan amd JWP would fold like a lawnchair, they're just on two different planes in terms of power.

The guy never fucking fought once outside of bullshit semi contact TKD, yet thinks he has the right to critique the striking of real fighters like Rampage and Khabib over the years. It's fucking annoying.

Now he's jumping on this "missing weight is cheating for an advantage" bandwagon, that REAL fighters with valid options on the subject got started about Dern. No one should ever miss weight but to compare the two situations is retarded. Family issues aside, one fighter missed by a few pounds and had a cap put on his ability to rehydrate. The other missed by 7 pounds and showed up looking like she hadn't even started a cut. It's fucking ridiculous.

Also the guy talks shit about JCVD but guess what, JCVD has the exact same amount of semi contact fights captured on video. With JCVD though, it was at least superior Karate...and you can see him taking home that gold son.

Y9SW4Gu.jpg

BjrNotd.jpg

Back