Why does Dana like this song so much?

This is definitely more intersting then most of the garbage Sherdog wants to look into. I guess Sherdog would rather look into Conor's Peni5 5ize.

Dana is the same guy who decided nu metal should be the sound of the UFC.
119x8w1.gif

Reminds me of this old tattoo artist I knew that would play the same song over and over when he worked…I think it was Alice in Chains if I remember correctly..lols

I miss all the nu metal shit tbh. Yeah its cheesy as fuck but it was a big part of MMAs contrasting identity vs boxing and other combat sports and sports in general. Everything is much more generic now.

Is that Ed Sheeran singing Baba Oreilly?
Could have just used the original tbf. Its a good fit considering theyve used the song for decades. Like face the pain was and went but this been around longer.

Dana probably thinks the machine is dems, libs, unions and workers trying to steal the well earned money he made using others.

But at the same time you probably also think Dana White, a UFC owner, is the machine compared to the "liberal Democrat" backed deep state, World Economic Forum, military industrial complex, etc.

People shitting on Dana's music taste
while they exclusively listen to Drake and Taylor Swift is funny.

But at the same time you probably also think Dana White, a UFC owner, is the machine compared to the "liberal Democrat" backed deep state, World Economic Forum, military industrial complex, etc.
Everything is relative.

Dana probably thinks the machine is dems, libs, unions and workers trying to steal the well earned money he made using others.
The machine are the fighters that want more money or anyone that cries about fighter pay in Dana’s mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back