Why does Jamal Hill...

Jamahal Hill uses social media to respond to critics and fans don't like that. He engages in it way too much, he could use a marketing person handling his Twitter.

Get so much hate? Yet Jiri is beloved. They've both beaten Glover and both lost to Alex Pereira. Difference being Jamal taking his loss to Pereira like a man. Jiri however back tracked on his ko loss soon as he gets out the cage. Jamal deserves more respect.
He actually fought Alex and wasn't stalked and butchered like JH was. I like JH, but he didn't even put up a fight.

If Jiri hadn't gone for that stupid takedown attempt, who knows how that fight could have played out?

do you follow his youtube channel? he's not exactly the most charismatic or likeable guy, and I'm a fan of the guy.

He seems to play victim a lot and comes across as kind've a miserable bully much of the time. He's not someone I would want to hang out with.

Get so much hate? Yet Jiri is beloved. They've both beaten Glover and both lost to Alex Pereira. Difference being Jamal taking his loss to Pereira like a man. Jiri however back tracked on his ko loss soon as he gets out the cage. Jamal deserves more respect.
Is this really a question?

Jamal comes across as a disrespectful douche, while Jiri comes across as exactly the opposite

Why do people seem to hate a whiney egotistical loudmouth moronic douche who found a title shot by fortunate timing and then hypocritically acted as if his belt stripping wasn't the exact same as the guy who had the belt before him, and got in trouble with the law assaulting a family member? Good question. I think it's just because people like Jiri's funny little accent. Yup, that must be the reason

All Hill has to do is knock them out and fans will side with him, in MMA fans don't seem to like American guys that are not Maga.

She did deserve it though. Always punch back if its healthy adult
Always smack a guy who puts his hands on you, grabs you, and stops you from leaving like you were trying to.

Cute when people like to pretend they live by the hands to yourself shit but forgot that
rambo-first-blood-meme-4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back