Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

<YeahOKJen>

Yeah!! Why go to the place where Khabib ACTUALLY WAS rather than go to the place he wasn’t???

<Waaah>

Because going to the hotel and waiting until he walks through the front door 100 percent guarantees a face to face.

The bus incident as already proved, doesn’t.

They basically played an elaborate version of hold me back.

The general populace is quite stupid and easily herded. It does not mean Conor is some genius. It means he attracts similar trash. Why is that so hard for some of you to understand. Ihis fans want him to be far more than what he actually is, so they can justify liking him. Just admit you are basic, and are drawn to uneducated, boorish people. like Conor.

Not many of these fighters are well educated.

It’s a sport where fans are impressed by a degree in communications from Boston College, or by someone who is a high school math teacher. There are hundreds of thousands of these in the country.

But, what does it matter?
You can watch Jeopardy instead.

Because going to the hotel and waiting until he walks through the front door 100 percent guarantees a face to face.

The bus incident as already proved, doesn’t.

They basically played an elaborate version of hold me back.

So to guarantee a confrontation Conor should go where Khabib eventually could maybe possibly show up, rather than going to Khabib’s actual location.

Hatred has twisted your mind fella

Less likely to talk shit when you know there's a high probability you'll be eating crow about it after the fight

They will go hard at eachother at the first presser and I gaurantee Khabib does better verbally than people think with his hilarious broken english insults.

conors english aint too hot either mate, should be an even contest

26-0 doesn't make it easy for Conor to shit.

I'd imagine Conor recognizes what a monster Khabib is and instead is focusing on his training and taking this fight seriously. I'm sure once camp comes to a close and they get a bit of press time he'll fire right back up again.

giphy.gif

CG Khabib backed away. Conor KO Rd 2.

So to guarantee a confrontation Conor should go where Khabib eventually could maybe possibly show up, rather than going to Khabib’s actual location.

Hatred has twisted your mind fella

Eh what hate ?

It was Khabibs location at that particular time, was he going to be there forever ?

So he would maybe possibly show up at the hotel that the bus was going to drop him off at, the hotel he was staying at ?

Are you really saying storming an area with security after the fighters already got on the bus had a better chance of actually getting to Khabib ?

These 2 meeting face to face for an actual punch up outside the cage would be ridiculously easy to arrange but they have no intention of that happening, it was for show and obviously it worked.

conor is just staying quiet for a bit to write all the shit talk material down and memorize them. we'll hear them soon enough!!

He was literally outside his bus pounding on his window yelling at him and calling him a mud rat.

Just wait til the first presser.

I predict McG will be going ape-shit.

I have a serious question. Just for speculative fun, how do you think Khabib would react if Conor screamed in his face like he did against Aldo and Mayweather?

Eh what hate ?

It was Khabibs location at that particular time, was he going to be there forever ?

So he would maybe possibly show up at the hotel that the bus was going to drop him off at, the hotel he was staying at ?

Are you really saying storming an area with security after the fighters already got on the bus had a better chance of actually getting to Khabib ?

These 2 meeting face to face for an actual punch up outside the cage would be ridiculously easy to arrange but they have no intention of that happening, it was for show and obviously it worked.

He literally went to Khabib's location. He was literally right there yelling at Khabib to have a confrontation there and then. Fuck off with this nonsense that if he really wanted Khabib he'd have gone where Khabib wasn't even present or tried to plan a confrontation for later where Khabib might also not even be present.

Conor DID take the most direct path. It's not his fault Khabib didn't come off the bus.

Conor knows that you cant fuck with Chechens and Dagestanis

How will he not? Any time he slips up, his broken English is to blame, and any good shit talk he manages is made even more hilarious by the fact that his English is broken. Get a fucking clue.
Do you even do funny? Listening to some chump butcher my language isn't funny. He is just going to sound like an uneducated goof. Hopefully there will be subtitles and sign language interpreters available. Now that would be humorous.

He freaking through a dolly at him. That’s shit talking x100

Back