Media Why does Mirg hate Mir?

Dan is one of the worst referee of all time, up there with steve mazzagatti and Mario yamazaki

Add Herb Dean to that list he has more fuck ups than Steve and Mario combined.

He's tried to kill the guy twice now.

In the ring, Mir has always been a dickhead and really tries to hurt his opponents even after KO'ing them or submitting them, so some guys, even refs, might enjoy him getting his ass handed to him with a little extra something on it...

Dan had money on Mir I guess

There's just no pleasing you people. There isn't a known ref i haven't seen this forum shit on

Dan is making way for his own MMA debut against a bunch of 255 pounders with CTE. Makes sense.

More like, at this point mir hates himself. What other explanation is there for him taking this fight?

Miragliotta is a based ref, he's not a constant fuck up like Herb Dean. I don't see anything wrong with the Pulev vs. Mir stoppage. Late stoppages are awesome anyways, JUST BLEED.

Mir is decent since he is seasoned now. He is just slow because he is a big guy.

Boxing stoppage wasn't bad.. Frank didnt even take another shot, you pussies.

In high school frank Mir gave Dan a wedgie and then proceeded to apply a leg lock and toe hold on big Dan

He hasn't been the same ever since Daredevil beat his ass.

He's definitely worse than those guys. For some reason certain refs can get away with so much more. I feel that Steve and Mario weren't as bad but got "scapegoated" to an extent.

well doesn't help that pink goof was putting those two on blast almost weekly

Back