Why does sherdog dislike Dr.Rhonda Patrick?

I don't mind her, I have followed a few of her suggestions, didn't notice any difference. Saunas are the shit tho.
Someone said she blocks people who question her on social media and are dropping civil rebuttals.

She shills hard though, i mean you gotta get paid but dam some of the stuff she endorses are garbage supplements from companies that add filler.

she has delusions of grandeur thanks to the desperate males who consantly call her hot on instagram

<DontBelieve1>

She's not even "MMA fighter hot", unless she's done an amazing job of concealment with that smock.

PM me her best p0rnhub clip please as I have no idea who she is.

I have no idea who she is, but many sherdoggers are undercover incels. So that explains a lot.

Someone said she blocks people who question her on social media and are dropping civil rebuttals.

She shills hard though, i mean you gotta get paid but dam some of the stuff she endorses are garbage supplements from companies that add filler.

Damn!! Thats despicable!!

Mind linking the suspect Instagram posts where she's peddling fake supps so me and everyone else can see the kind of deplorable practises this woman has been upto?

I mean I tried, and I could only find lengthy posts (lol @ text walls amirite??!) about how to grow broccoli sprouts at home, a Kale smoothie recipe, sulforaphane from said broccoli sprouts and its anticancer benefits, salmon and pictures of her ugly baby(s).

Every single time i have listened to her she seems very well read and thorough in her speech. Yet everytime I see her brought up here, people accuse her of pseudoscience!? I think this ones similar to the Neil Degrass Tyson hate.
giphy.gif

This is the first time I've seen her name in Mayberry and I have no idea who she is.

I personally think she has a lot of useful health info. Don't judge until you listen and try it.

Probably because of her name
{<RR}

Probably because she supplies and enables Rogan’s bro science.

I never got the hate for her either. From the times I've listened to her on Rogan's podcast she never came across as stuck up, acknowledges when things are preliminary studies and when she doesn't know something she says "I don't know". Maybe I'm missing something.

I never got the hate for her either. From the times I've listened to her on Rogan's podcast she never came across as stuck up, acknowledges when things are preliminary studies and when she doesn't know something she says "I don't know". Maybe I'm missing something.

Who hates her? Is this in another forum because I've never seen any comments on her in Mayberry. Do you have any examples of the hate of which you post?

No one on Sherdog Is qualified to hate her. None of us have any idea what the fuck she's on about.

No one on Sherdog Is qualified to hate her. None of us have any idea what the fuck she's on about.

It's not going to stop anyone on here from judging her and acting like they know more than her.

A lot of guys are snorting broccoli sprouts because of her.

no idea who she is but it doesnt seem shes getting any hate except from the usual virgins.

Back