Why don’t more Homes in North America come with a Bidet?

https://www.bidet-shower.co.uk/why-...seats/ccp-7235-sh-wash-and-dry-shower-toilet/

This one washes and drys...

They all just look like rebranded Japanese models.....

The only probably with using them, is the diet of the people that use them, if you've got a bad diet that craps not coming off without a wipe.

Wouldn’t it just be a question of having a stronger blast of water hit ya?

I’m starting to think it might be a conspiracy because the toilet paper industry must have trillions attached to it.

Wouldn’t it just be a question of having a stronger blast of water hit ya?

I’m starting to think it might be a conspiracy because the toilet paper industry must have trillions attached to it.

It's definitely not an issue if you've got a good diet.

Everyone should have a clean bunghole, and scented too. And by everyone I mean pretty ladies

I read about the non heated ones being really cold. I didnt think it was that bad at all.

tenor.gif

I replaced a toliet today for the first time ever. It's not as hard as I thought. Lucky I didn't have to change the flange or anything.

What if you shat on the hose? Then someone else has who uses it has my shit in their butt holes?

Pls elaborate...
You wipe first, then wash. Can dry again after also.
Why would you not clean the dirtiest area of the body.
You can get away with not doing it in cold climates but not when the weather is hot.

The west is culturally better than the world for so many things, but pooping is not one of them.

Smearing shit all over your ass with dry paper is such a stupid thing.

If I buy a place outside of Thailand, I'll install a high-end Japanese automatic toilet with bidet, or a Thai style bum gum

Last edited:
Why’s that?
Because the lack of clean and bacteria will make it feel more uncomfortable in a hot climate.

But as many have mentioned, whatever the climate not washing your ass and just wiping with dry paper is borderline uncivilized and unpleasant and once you really think about and use a bidet or water you will wonder how you ever went without and considered yourself 'clean'.

The first time I tried one in a Japanese department store I couldn't believe my ass. I bought a Toto bidet and installed it in my bathroom.
Does the water feel like the rains in Africa?

I’m with ya there.

I’ve never even seen a bidet let alone used one... but I don’t want to be the stinky butthole guy so I’ve always done a 2-stage wipe starting with wet TP or a baby wipe.

I suppose the hot climate would facilitate the proliferation of bacteria, never gave that any thought before.

Because the lack of clean and bacteria will make it feel more uncomfortable in a hot climate.

But as many have mentioned, whatever the climate not washing your ass and just wiping with dry paper is borderline uncivilized and unpleasant and once you really think about and use a bidet or water you will wonder how you ever went without and considered yourself 'clean'.

If you think getting water shot up your buttcrack is wonderful chances are you're a little fruity to begin with.

Back