Why don't they ever learn?

Peireira dick riders are the worst the dude can be KTFO and has been KTFO! such delusion. Aspinal would end him.

Probably a clever attempt to get a title shot, if Jan mad him wrestle then he will wrestle against Alex.

Ego. Or trying to hype up fight vs Pereira to surpass Jiri for title shot...

This will be once again very unlikeable take for majority of UFC fans but Jiri could have take "easy" path and most likely absorb Pereira's hype. He was beating Pereira until counter, but thats not major thing iam going to talk about... Major thing in my eyes was take down where Jiri passed to half guard where he controlled and then even landed few elbows on Pereira..
timestamp -

After that Jiri was dominating in standup. His coach atleast twice yelled on him to take Pereira down again when Jiri rocked Pereira... Pereira was in huge troubles. - Jiri will beat Pereira if he learns from fails he did... And Ankalaev definitely should learn from fails Jiri did if he wants to win vs Pereira.

god I can't stand goddard

"I'm going to crawl desperately for an ankle like Couture against Toney"

If this isn’t just a mind game bluff, I don’t think the commission will let him fight anymore <{outtahere}>

He will not do that but if he does it, there is a big chance of him KO'ing Alex

Reactions: HHJ
I mean Ankalaev is not wrong here. He will stand across from him. That's how fights start so he is right. If Ankalaev wants to stand and trade with him then I don't mind. I like watching KO's in fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back