Why Francis is so concerned about money?

He is the baddest man on the planet and he is getting dinked around by the baldest man on the planet and the UFC.

I don't see anyone else calling Jon Jones. Do you? This would be the biggest fight in UFC history. The fight everyone wants to see. The undefeated LHW Villain against the newly crowned HW champ.. They had the opportunity to make Francis a fucking hero the HW division needed. Instead they blew it because they are cheap cunts. Gave some up and coming rookie and fat ass Black beast the interim title. If you don't think that's disrespectful to the baddest man on the planet and the Villain Goat Bones, then your nuts.

Hey, Shertards,

Maybe Ngannou doesn’t want to end up like Tim Sylvia who can’t even get medical care to fix the screws that are backing out of his forearm that Mir snapped in half while fighting for the UFC.

Maybe Ngannou doesn’t want to end up like Mark Coleman who’s suffering through hip replacements and financial difficulties after putting his body on the line for the UFC for years.

Maybe Ngannou doesn't want to end up like these other Heavyweight champs who fought for chump change. Pay the man Dana, ya goof.

Tell me I’m wrong.

he knows his window for making the big bucks is a small one.

he needs to cash out before he gets knocked out.

Delete this thread before someone sees,good lord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 88, Guests: 59)

TOO LATE!

I honestly don't give a shit about what fighters are making. But i would like to give my two cents on this subject. Any fighter that is bitching about not making enough money. Do these three things and you'll be guaranteed to make a above average living.

1. Be as active as possible. instead of fighting once a year. Try 2-3 times per year. The people like active champions instead of bench warmers

2. Be a champion. Champs make 500k at least in purse money excluding sponsorships.

3. Talk trash or cause controversy. unless you have decent mic skills like conor or cause uproars like colby. more eyeballs, more money. Look at nate for example, he made 2 million in the second conor fight.

So my advice to francis is to be more active and talk trash other wise don't bitch about money.

UFC pays it's fighters far less than the major team sports and it pays it's top fighters far less than boxing.

Also regardless why the fuck would he be thanking Dana when the UFC created an interim belt less than 6 months after Ngannou won the belt? That's BS, interim belts used to be for when the champ was inactive for YEARS.

- Less than ten years ago he was one of the poorest human being in a third world country (cameroon)

- less than five years ago he was a poor man in a first world country (france)

- now he is milionnaire (he did that pretty fast, props to him)

He should be grateful from what he have now, why people are becoming so ungrateful and greedy more they get rich?

I would praise dana everyday if i was in his position

it's above me....
I had a post taken down for pointing out BULLSHIT pike this...

This an absolutely fucking HORRIBLE attempt at trying to sound like a foreign UFC fan by a UFC P.R. shill. Fuck, you moderators need to ban these fake posters as soon as you see them.

Fucking pathetic "fighters should be grateful for whatever the UFC gives them" Dana White paid actors.

"I pay my employees far less than the average at the cost of their long-term health, can cut them at any time, and will throw them under the bus every time

... why aren't they blowing me?"

- Less than ten years ago he was one of the poorest human being in a third world country (cameroon)

- less than five years ago he was a poor man in a first world country (france)

- now he is milionnaire (he did that pretty fast, props to him)

He should be grateful from what he have now, why people are becoming so ungrateful and greedy more they get rich?

I would praise dana everyday if i was in his position

it's above me....

So others fighters can stand up for their right to get a better salary but Francis isn't allowed to do that due to his background ?
Ngannou should be satisfied with his wage and thanks Master Dana, right ?

That's not because you were poor 10 years ago that you should let someone rip you off.

He wants to be paid what he's worth.

He's in an organisation that gives LESS to it's athletes as a % of income than ANY other major sport in the world.

He's putting his health at risk every fight. Asking for a fair days pay is pretty normal.

You don't get to force people to expect less and suggest they outta just be grateful for scraps because they come from Africa, when they are representing a worldwide, but mostly USA corporation. He's the heavyweight champ. Pay the man Dana.

1mil a fight is table scraps?

Back