Why Is a Terrible Band Like Hollywood Undead Popular?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who the fuck listens to this shit man? is not good rap is not good rock it just fuckin sucks

Heard the name but can't remember what they sound like, probably don't want to. If they suck then that would explain why they're popular...

Having flashbacks of ufc undisputed 2009.

I know a lot of midwest white trash that listen to that trash. Mostly people who look like this

NbOVD.jpg

I saw them at Aftershock, they do have good energy. Not really talented, but fun live none the less.

Lot of stupid people out there. Limp bizkit sold like 40 million albums. I rest my case.

Morons like to see morons do well. It gives them hope.

Myspace

Charlie Scene

This thread will expose the youngsters on sherdog

EVERYWHERE I GO
BITCHES ALWAYS KNOW
THAT CHARLIE SCENE HAS GOT A WEENIE THAT HE LOVES TO SHOW

In all honesty they are bad, but fun to listen to at parties. Kinda like limp bizkit or ICP
<Fedor23>

Never heard of 'em. Then again I got taste.

I was getting that song confused with we are the youth of the nation.

POD is guilty pleasure Nu Metal though.

Based on their views, their videos and sound they remind me of a knockoff discount ICP. I bet Juggalos fuck with these guys. You are right OP. They are trash.

Well People like shitty bands that flosses a cool image to the dumb asses lol

I know a lot of midwest white trash that listen to that trash. Mostly people who look like this

NbOVD.jpg
Brandy and Travis. Brandy works and local Wal-Mart and Travis is in-between jobs. Bad news Trav, I'm coming for your Brandy and I'm gonna smush her bush!

White people like this, especially if they live in Riverside or listen to Kottomouthkings or the transplants or icp.

Back