Why is Chinese Food Fried Chicken superior American Fried Chicken?

Another Queen B thread where he says something stupid and then promptly disappears.

That Chinese chicken is horrid. Just horrid.

Place called Ellas near my house has the best fried chicken ever tried by any man. Ever! Only thing is, they only have it once a week, on Sundays.

Benny bbq is better that st hubert in my opinion, St Huberts alwars gives me the shits!

No fried chicken on Earth can hold a candle to the fried chicken produced in the Southern US.

Flavor Crisp chicken was the best. A pressurized deep fryer or broaster that cooks chicken quickly and evenly. I suppose it fell out of favor because of the oil.

It isn't superior. But it is good though.

No fried chicken on Earth can hold a candle to the fried chicken produced in the Southern US.

Signed in to say this. I knew this was a troll thread when kfc and churches chicken were mentioned.

Look at my fucking location. Deep dirty south. If you want fried chicken, some good ol' yard bird, you find a mom and pop place, preferably a black mom and pop, and you get some juicy, crispy, chicken. The kind that is worth the risk for a heart attack.

Chinese chicken wings kick ass.

For all the obsession over wings in America, I've never been to a "wings joint" that could match what an average Chinese hole-in-the-wall makes.

Broasted is not the typical frying though; broasting uses a pressure fryer.

Shawarma chicken , roasted chicken , barbecue chicken > fried

Fried chicken is the worst way to cook chicken.

Here's a pro tip, bud. KFC and a lot of other chicken chains use pressure cookers to fry chicken. It's the seasoning that makes broasted better.

Thanks for your opinion, though. Fried chicken still destroys any other kind of chicken. You obviously haven't had the good stuff.

Spices & Herbs > MSG

MSG is found in nearly all prepared/fast food. Potato chips, crackers, can of soup, vegetable dip, salad dressing, hamburger meat, process cheese, sausages etc. It is often hidden under the name of a vegetable protein like soya protein, yeast protein, wheat protein etc. Chances are that you eat MSG fairly regularly without knowing.

to all the people claiming that it is not better than the southern fried chicken, the explosive and athletic are so famous for.

Explosive and athletic love the chinese fried chicken. They are the biggest customers for those hole in the wall chinese take out. Most places now have a separate fried menu.

This argument is negated by the fact that these athletic and explosive people only buy this chicken because 1. They love Chinese food, 2. They love fried chicken, 3. They didn't learn how to cook chicken from their mom/grandma.

Seriously. If you knew anything about black culture, you'd know this.

I know you're trying to be cute here but even cheap chain fried chicken is better than MSG soaked baby wings you get from chinese places.
It's an old wives tale associating MSG to Chinese food. It is found in literally all American fast food too. KFC and Popeyes have MSG too.

Ummm... Perhaps I'm getting trolled, but didn't the Chinese invent fried food?

Asians have been frying food for ages, before there was a USA. It 's cultural ignorance that Americans assume fried chicken was somehow invented by southern people and that they know how to do it best. Fried chicken is really popular in Asia and it's nothing like American fried chicken.

A lot of you whiteboys don't seem to understand how it works.

In the big-city, explosive and athletic American East Coast, the Chinese joints that also do fried chicken are about as close as it gets to real Southern friend chicken without wandering into a bulletproof Kennedy Fried Chicken joint.

In the big-city, explosive and athletic American East Coast, the Chinese joints that also do fried chicken are about as close as it gets to real Southern friend chicken without wandering into a bulletproof Kennedy Fried Chicken joint.

This right here.

True in at least one big10 town as well.

Never tried Popeyes but these black folk seem to have had their food jimmies rustled when they ran out of it.

Were trying to feed our families. Lol

Go somewhere else. Like popeyes is the only place to eat

Back