Why is DC everywhere in UFC media?

Yeah no. Dana is the CEO, he's the top guy in the UFC. Ari is the CEO of Endeavor their parent company so he's both of their bosses.

You guys seem to be under the impression that talking to the media is Dana's main job. It's not. He runs the company, he gets the deals made. Hunter has been groomed to do the same, and if the day comes Dana retires he's the only one who can replace him. As I pointed out in the post you replied to, the "loudmouth who talks to the media and announces fights" is probably gone after Dana retires. It's a role unique to the UFC that Dana chose to do but it's not his main job.

Dana is the “CEO” on paper but he’s still doing his same previous job which was “President”.

They currently don’t have a president, which is why when Dana retires they’ll likely just hire someone like DC to be the president while Hunter continues to run the company. It’s not rocket science. Hunter is the chief business officer, he runs the business while Dana talks to the media and handles promotion. No different than when Dana was president and would handle promotion while Lorenzo handled the business behind the scenes.

Dana is the “CEO” on paper but he’s still doing his same previous job which was “President”.

They currently don’t have a president, which is why when Dana retires they’ll likely just hire someone like DC to be the president while Hunter continues to run the company. It’s not rocket science. Hunter is the chief business officer, he runs the business while Dana talks to the media and handles promotion. No different than when Dana was president and would handle promotion while Lorenzo handled the business behind the scenes.

LMAO this is absolute nonsense. The presidents job isn't to talk to the media. Dana is Hunter's mentor and has held a higher position than him in the company since he joined in 2017. President > CBO. You have some bizarre ideas, President is a real job right under CEO, not the guy that talks to the media.

Dana is the top dog in the UFC. His only superiors have been the Fertittas and the folks at Endeavor.

DC the fighter was pure class and integrity

DC the commentator is a UFC Shill who sold his soul...

Muslim fighter "I kill everyone".

DC "laughs, you...? you cannot even kill me"

Muslim fighter "laughs, I choked you out".

DC "When..? Show me".

Got to love DC!!

Back