Why is importing a wife so frowned upon?

There are mail order brides and then there is a global dating market especially with all of the online stuff.

Middle class women in emerging markets do not have it that bad financially at all, but they still want to meet me. You will also have to compete with other western men for them, if they are above average looking

Why would u want one? If u needs the secks then go to bed page or eros or whatever

My wife’s a foreigner but tbf I live in her country so I am the foreigner... maybe I should shame her for importing a husband

If you can afford a mail order bride, good for you. I feel bad for lonely people but I'm not going to feel bad if the mail order bride up and leaves your ass with half your money.

If you can afford a mail order bride, good for you. I feel bad for lonely people but I'm not going to feel bad if the mail order bride up and leaves your ass with half your money.
Once they get citizenship.

There is such a thing as an internet husband too.

Long story, but im typing in my phone.

Bored women in the USA find dudes overseas online.

They are paid to fly to the guy's country and get engaged.

Once they get engaged, they apply for a fiance visa for him.

They fly to the US together then separate once they reach luggage claim at the US airport.

Lol those are totally fake. You ever seen Hostel?

If you go over there to meet them. That's totally what's happening

Yes they're totally fake, but I didn't see any deaths in the documentary I watched on that same site. Just clueless man-children with too much money getting ripped off. One dude even got shaken down but still wasn't sure it was a scam <45>

I actually dated a woman who was a sort of mail order bride going through a divorce from the guy that brought her to the US. She was really pretty which I am sure was her ticket to the US.

The problem I have with this sort of arrangement is that many of the women wind up been taken advantage of. As with my friend, the guy was an ass but rich. Bought her lots of nice stuff but treated her like shit. Basically wanted her around for sex and nothing else. He was 25 years older her.

I actually dated a woman who was a sort of mail order bride going through a divorce from the guy that brought her to the US. She was really pretty which I am sure was her ticket to the US.

The problem I have with this sort of arrangement is that many of the women wind up been taken advantage of. As with my friend, the guy was an ass but rich. Bought her lots of nice stuff but treated her like shit. Basically wanted her around for sex and nothing else. He was 25 years older her.
Poor innocent angelic girl, being victimized by an evil sex-crazed asshole. I guess his side of the story would be that he realized she was nothing more than a gold-digging whore, he decided to treat her as such, then eventually gave her some cash so she would leave and he could find something remotely decent. Truth in the middle somewhere.

Poor innocent angelic girl, being victimized by an evil sex-crazed asshole. I guess his side of the story would be that he realized she was nothing more than a gold-digging whore, he decided to treat her as such, then eventually gave her some cash so she would leave and he could find something remotely decent. Truth in the middle somewhere.

Wow, you seem to know a lot about someone you never met or heard of before. Such clairvoyance.

Just a guess but are you a misogynist?

If i'd of been loaded with lots of cash when i was in my 20s or 30s i probably would of tried to get a Chinese bride. All i have now is a blow-up sex doll and a puncture repair kit.

Wow, you seem to know a lot about someone you never met or heard of before. Such clairvoyance.

Just a guess but are you a misogynist?
Not at all, but definitely not a white knight who believes what women tell me about their past relationships.

Not at all, but definitely not a white knight who believes what women tell me about their past relationships.

So now she is lying? Jeez man, love how you assume the worst of people you have never met.

So now she is lying? Jeez man, love how you assume the worst of people you have never met.
Well, the reality is that most people aren't honest, so trust but verify. A recently separated mail order bride looking for her next meal ticket? Not sure I would believe anything she told me.

Well, the reality is that most people aren't honest, so trust but verify. A recently separated mail order bride looking for her next meal ticket? Not sure I would believe anything she told me.

lol! You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I've been talking to a Russian chick about bringing her here just to pump out some kids for me. No shame in it, she is young and exactly what I want to wake up to in the morning. She wants security(as all women do) and I want a sexy redhead to screw. That's nature.

What does your girlfriend think of this Russian chick?

How do you find these girls? I wouldn’t mind a hot foreign girl

Back