Why is Israel getting push so hard?

Yeah because fighters can't improve...is your hating ass logic
At 29 nah by the time he gets a legit black belt he will be old. And grappling isn’t for everyone. A legit black belt takes 10 years.

He had 5 fights in 12 months and won all them. That makes him a more legit contender than 95% of other guys (and girls) getting title shots in the UFC....

Dana wants that Nigerian kings money, first UFC Nigeria event here we come.

So he beat Brunson and Silva #15 and supposedly gets a title shot. Jacre went on a winning streak at a time and didn’t get one. Whittaker had to go through a bunch of killers just to get an interim. This guy is another Sage Northcutt hype train. He’s a blue belt in bjj. He will get exposed real soon. Ufc is pushing this guy so hard trying to make him the next Anderson Silva/Jon Jones lol I guess they need a cash cow and casuals are buying it

Need someone to Replace Connor, Ronda, JBJ, etc...right? Not like rankings means anything. He's fun to watch, got some solid stand up and he can marketed well.

If he had a lot more power I'd say he has what it takes to make a run at the title. Even now, he is a tricky stylistic matchup for the champ. But the monster grappler/striker hybrids like Romero, Jacare, and Weidman will be tough for him to deal with, methinks. I'm still not entirely sold on Costa right now, but I'm really hoping he turns out to be more durable than I suspect he actually is. If his gas tank is good to go he could be a dangerous fight for Izzy. Gastelum is legit and would be able to outwork Adesanya standing and mix it up on the ground too. Yeah.

Interesting times at MW.

because people are tired of watching a hold down contest.

If he had a lot more power I'd say he has what it takes to make a run at the title. Even now, he is a tricky stylistic matchup for the champ. But the monster grappler/striker hybrids like Romero, Jacare, and Weidman will be tough for him to deal with, methinks. I'm still not entirely sold on Costa right now, but I'm really hoping he turns out to be more durable than I suspect he actually is. If his gas tank is good to go he could be a dangerous fight for Izzy. Gastelum is legit and would be able to outwork Adesanya standing and mix it up on the ground too. Yeah.

Interesting times at MW.
He got koed stiff in kickboxing

Borrachina would beat israel, would give him no distance to operate

because he is marketable. and the other guys are not, simple as that. we are in the entertainment era, get with the program man, you dont have to like it but that is reality

Dude is more cringe than Tony Ferguson

Because he asked for it via his self promotion. You get what you ask for.

He is being rushed hard against Yoel. He needs to build up more confidence beating lower ranked guys. Yoel will ruin that confidence real quick.

Yoel is 41 years old and all his best fights are now behind him.

you sure you wanna go that route bud
Dude, I see you're new here, so perhaps you should take a pause before posting further, and peruse the site, so that you have a better grip on the site you just signed up for. Maybe, just maybe, you might have considered doing that before you created your account.

Jeez, do you even Sherdog Bro? Wtf, Bud? Drink a beer, relax, and enjoy the site. I bet you aren't even 6'5", and the last chick you banged was an 8.5, not sure if qualified to post.

UFC is the hype game until the train derails. His is still on the tracks.

Can anyone here tell me why kelvin had the middleweight belt around him at the end of the adesenya silva fight? is there a story to that?

Back