Why is Mark Zuckerberg building a private apocalypse bunker in Hawaii?

Doesn't he stay in the bay area most of the time if shit really did hit the fan he would still have to fly 2300 miles to hawaii in what would be nuclear fallout or some sort of natural disaster hawaii also seems like a terrible idea because it could easily be flooded by some giant wave or easily bombed by a nuke due to its small size.

Reactions: Kb7
Sure, many would do the same. But ffs, NOT IN THIS MANNER of lying, stealing and worse. Did anyone read the whole article. The fcker is a total scmbag. Stealing land by bribes that should go to native people , not adhering to single law about ecology or building permits , simply railroading it with money, ruining everyone who lives around there daily life, paying paying paying off everyone and it works no problem, like it was a totally lawless country. Its weird this hasnt gone more viral, dude has excellent PR.

Very depressing article from last year....

Shows you the kind of people who are running the world and the degree of selfish sociopathy which dominates their thinking.

He’s actually a pretty regular guy in person. Blew me away that he wasn’t as lizard as I expected.

Reactions: Kb7
Lol at the people thinking he’s doing that because of some secret knowledge and not because he’s a bored super rich idiot.
Add paranoid to that, too. I think that's one of the downsides of becoming wealthy. I'd imagine one's fear of death gets amplified, when you're living such a cartoonshly lavish lifestyle.

It's not a bunker. It's where he trains the jiu-jitsu with Bozos, Gates and Musk.

Isn't Hawaii volcanicly active? Doesn't seem like the best place for an underground bunker.

"As the journalist Guthrie Scrimgeour details in a staggering investigative story for Wired magazine, Zuckerberg has spent almost a decade buying up land on the island for the construction – now well under way – of a sprawling, 1,400-acre compound of mansions, treehouses and tunnels. The crown jewel of the $270m project is a 5,000-sq-ft underground shelter with “its own energy and food supplies” and “what appears to be a blast-resistant door”.

That journalist's name sounds like a character from the Harry Potter books.

I'd be doing the same if I had that kind of money

He helped turn the world to shit now hes scared that because of that hes gonna hafta end of living in a bunker. Wonder if he regrets his decision to help retard win the election now. When the world is burning I wonder if survivors will say atleast we dont have mean tweets anymore.

all these rich morons are going to get killed 10 seconds into the apocalypse by their hired guards.

the only way you survive is if you make it a commune of 5-6 families who all share leadership and are thus all stakeholders in the result.

rich idiots will bring their servants and guards along and those will kill them immediately.

All those tech guys are doing that. They all have so much money and free time that they’re basically bored. They don’t know what else to do. And they’re all anti-social. So they think that the world is coming to an end and they’ll just be able to wait it out.
They don’t realize people will just break into their bunkers as kill them for their shit.

I’m serious. I can’t remember the name of the journalist, but he wrote a story about this after he followed around and profiled all these rich tech bros. They’re all building bunkers.

It's freaky for sure. All these elites have giant underground bunkers. No doubt they know something, and are getting prepared.

lol it's pathetic. What's the point of surviving an apocalypse to be recluded in a basement for a couple more years eating tuna cans?. If an apocalypse comes, the only smart thing is to be among the first to go.

i guess they really are preparing for what will happen just like the people in the movie Leave the World Behind. theres a rumor that Biden is also building one.

i gotta build myself one as well. but all i can afford is just a hole in the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back