Why is Mcgregor a weight bully but Khabib is not?

Mcgregor is made fun of for going down to FW way more than Khabib is for draining himself to fight at LW. Dude has pulled out of fights because of weight issues yet everyone knocks on Conor for severely dehydrating himself to make the FW limit.
why is there such a discrepancy in opinion? Khabibs walk around weight was ridiculous. At least Conor moved up to LW to challenge himself while Khabib just retired instead.

The whole term, "Weight Bully," only recently has been coined by androgynous, liberal, f*cks — who have no concept of anything.

Truly professional fighters ALWAYS fight at their best weight.
That means the lowest weight at which they retain full strength.

The option to do this is open to anyone.

However, only true professionals use this reality to their advantage.

The rest of the low-level idiots do not.

Simple as that.

McGregor was the one who got his kicks from calling his opponents midgets and bragging about it. For me, that is why people are on his case more often.

Mcgregor is made fun of for going down to FW way more than Khabib is for draining himself to fight at LW. Dude has pulled out of fights because of weight issues yet everyone knocks on Conor for severely dehydrating himself to make the FW limit.

why is there such a discrepancy in opinion? Khabibs walk around weight was ridiculous. At least Conor moved up to LW to challenge himself while Khabib just retired instead.

I don't agree, i think Conor gets more shit for moving up and not defending.

Khabib is known to push the limits of weight cutting but so do most of the fighters at LW. Look at Charles his massive.

More like weight “bullied” Conor faced all challenges big and small.

connor-mountain.gif

In this clandestine match he was fighting a super heavyweight boxer named the mountain who is super good at boxing. conor did not lose but the outcome was never known.

If Conor fought this man, why would he need to bully anyone?

What? Comor hasn't fought in that division for years. He also was a double champ for CW

Khabib clearly was, if I recall he cheated to make weight at one point. Half the fighters in the UFC are 'weight bullies', if that means they cut obscene amounts of weight to fight in a lighter weight division than they belong in.

Conor gets way more hate than he deserves due to his popularity and extreme financial success. The truth is, Conor is an incredible human being and will be remembered long after all of his contempories are completely forgotten.
In fact, in the future when people are watching Conor's fights, his opponents will only be remembered because they are in the video with Conor. This is the way of the world.

Cause he's Conor.
How many times has Conor missed?
How many times has khabib missed?
Exactly.
Khabib blatantly cheated on his last weigh in.
Who knows, maybe FW Conor has multiple defenses and retires undefeated in the UFC if he played it like khabib. Probably not.
But I agree with you TS. People can't separate the fighter from the person on here.

Conor gets way more hate than he deserves due to his popularity and extreme financial success. The truth is, Conor is an incredible human being and will be remembered long after all of his contempories are completely forgotten.
In fact, in the future when people are watching Conor's fights, his opponents will only be remembered because they are in the video with Conor. This is the way of the world.
lol no.

People will remember the 29-0 LW who never got scratched

And wonder why the 1-3 LW was so popular.

Mcgregor was pretty big for 145 and had a tough time getting down im guessing thats why people call him a weight bully Khabib also had a tough time but I just think he mostly sucked at cutting considering he's not the biggest and eats fucking tiramisu 10 hours before the weigh ins. The whole weight bully thing is funny to me if they are making weight it's fine.

Because Khabib has the same weight and less reach as his opponents when the fights start.
Conrat has more weight and far more reach than his opponents.
Conrat fought at fw as if he had a long stick in his hand in comparisons to the other fighters. Can you imagine if I have extra reach with a baseball stick in my hand.

They both get called that and it’s always stupid. Just haters grasping at straws

Of course Habib hides behind the weight everyone knows this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back