Why is this forum still here?

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The fight happened 6 weeks ago.

Everything worth discussing has already been discussed.

The fight happened 6 weeks ago.

Everything worth discussing has already been discussed.

you are looking at it from the wrong perspective. you need to be asking, why are you here to observe this forum? if the universe wasnt set up such that this forum could exist then you couldnt be around to observe it. theres no point being surprised, therefore, when you find yourself observing this forum.

do you find yourself wondering why the water in a puddle came to be just the right shape to fit in the hole in the ground it occupies? first the ground was whatever shape it was going to be, and then the water came and fit itself within that space. and so, this forum came to be, in and of itself, and then you came along, after

you need to be asking, why are you here to observe this forum?

No, I'm observing that this forum is still here, at the top of the Heavies, with no clear purpose.

And I'm observing that your Shift key is broken.

No, I'm observing that this forum is still here, at the top of the Heavies, with no clear purpose.

And I'm observing that your Shift key is broken.

why am i gonna use caps on this mongboard, what is this a job application? lol do you have a shower and get dressed up fancy to post here? maybe get a haircut, do yr nails?

why am i gonna use caps on this mongboard, what is this a job application? lol do you have a shower and get dressed up fancy to post here? maybe get a haircut, do yr nails?

Translation : "I'm too poor to buy a new Shift key."

Because there is still some mileage left in trolling Connie fans. Cheap kicks works for me.

I think it's turned into a support group forum for Connie's to hold hands and come up with talking points for his unwillingness to defend, GOAT justification, his non addressing of the other Champ in his division.

This sub forum should never be deleted.

Floyd becoming the ufc LW champ and greatest ever fighter needs to be remembered forever.

This forum is still here because...*insert Conor hugger insults here*

I dont think mods know how to delete sub forums

Don't you worry @Pied Piper they going over the logistics now...

giphy.gif

Back