why is wonderboy +600

I think wonderboy is gonna catch shavkat. Shavkat walks forward and throws, wonderboy is gonna find that chin.

But, if shavkat is smart and doesnt let his ego get in, he could dirty box and take wb down and smash him.

Shavkat is hot property and Wonderboy is 40 and couldn't knock out a wank on his best day

hardly the total package, walks forward with his chin up in the air. If his chin was a little worse Geoffrey Neal would have sent him to the shadow realm.
you can nitpick anyone. Maybe if he kept it defense focused he´d lost fights. It´s hard to fully understand it, styles, trade offs. I didn´t look at all details, simply overal impressions. Jiri became champ without keeping his guard up. It´s a style twist. Geoff is a strong guy. Shavkat overall outperformed him.

This fight is totally flying under the radar

Shav is too good to give WB a real chance aside from something crazy. Even at +600, you're throwing money away.

I'd favor shavkat but thats too big

worth some money on the wonderboy
the line is effectively an aggregate of what the masses are betting. That's what sports gambling is all about and what makes it profitable for those who are able to discern when the line is off. Place your bets! :)

Wonderboy beat the brakes off of Kevin Holland in his last fight, this is a dangerous fight for Shavkat if it stays standing. Especially given the lack of striking defense he had in his last fight.

I don't think he's gonna stay standing, Thompson just lost but Burns and Belal and I think Shavkat follows their template.

That’s fair , you almost have to splash a little money on anything 6-1
Shav's in my parlay, but I did put some on WB straight up as yeah, the odds were too ridiculous not to. That winning nearly matches my whole parlay anyways.

Shav isn't a Belal or Burns who are going to wrestlefuck Thompson. Which was 2 years ago btw. He can but that's very different than he will as his gameplan like they did. Shav strikes first. That always gives Thompson a chance and at these kinds of odds it's worth throwing a bit on as a hedge.

I will be sad a potential hype train is derailed if Shavkat loses but if Wonderboy manages to win somehow, i will be happy for him.

I don't think he's gonna stay standing, Thompson just lost but Burns and Belal and I think Shavkat follows their template.
Burns and Belal were 2.5 and 2 years ago respectively. I think a lot of people aren't realizing that.

Thompson's last fight was Holland who he beat the shit out of.

Those odds are absolutely insane if true. WB is a live dog in this one, I'd say he has a pretty good shot at upset.

Back