Why isn't Vitor fighting in other promotions?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously, he can't compete at the UFC level anymore. But he can still fight. And he seems like the kind of guy that really wants to fight. What gives?

Last I seen he was TRT'n again. Watch that space. Or that Jacuzzi.

If I'm not mistaken, he's currently signed to One FC.

They're still working out the bugs in the lab.

Maybe the coronavirus caused a TRT shortage.

If I'm not mistaken, he's currently signed to One FC.
<{cuts}><{cuts}><{cuts}>

Who's ONE got for him to fight?

Vera? Aung La N Sang? Who else?

Maybe even Vitor in an MMA glove muay thai match??? That'd be AWESOME.

Fuck, that Aung La N Sang guy is from Myanmar. Isn't that the place with muay thai that allows headbutts and bareknuckle? Vitor vs him in that in the cage!!!

<{cuts}><{cuts}><{cuts}>

Who's ONE got for him to fight?

Vera? Aung La N Sang? Who else?

Maybe even Vitor in an MMA glove muay thai match??? That'd be AWESOME.

Fuck, that Aung La N Sang guy is from Myanmar. Isn't that the place with muay thai that allows headbutts and bareknuckle? Vitor vs him in that in the cage!!!
he signed with ONE
called out roy jones jr in a special rules boxing match. and then fell off the earth.

The world isn't ready for TRTtor 2.0 yet.

He's trying to get his levels up to that of 37 horses combined. Get ready for Ubertor. Think Ubereem but shorter. This will be epic. He'll never look like a deflated balloon again.

He is preparing for Easter Resurrection. He'll be back stronger than ever.

Vitor? One championship? TRT?

Vitor 2021 OneFC HW champ confirmed.

He's trying to get his levels up to that of 37 horses combined. Get ready for Ubertor. Think Ubereem but shorter. This will be epic. He'll never look like a deflated balloon again.
The thing that made Ubereem so great was his height though. Lots of guys are ubered out shorter. Palhares. Still like 210 lbs max, like not even big. Uber Vitor would be like 220-230 max. That's not even "big". Lots of bigger guys already competing. Even at MW and LHW, there are bigger guys, let alone openweight.

But a 6'4" guy hulked out like that.. man, that's rare.

Years of acai bowls yo get that 2013 level

Back