Why Khamzat calls Alex but doesn’t respond to Costa insulting him on regular basis?

Costa is hilarious though. I thought he was actually trying to be nice then I finished reading the whole thing.

Costa wants so hard to get his way and it kills him he can't get much reaction

Go almost lose to another retired dude. Or get more plugs. Or wine.

Khamzat's team said they wanted that fight, but the UFC didn't seem interested in booking it. Also, Costa has a fight coming up against Whitaker.

that fight is not signed yet

Why call out the person on top rather than on bottom? Hmm...

Khamzat also called out former LW Burns for a MW fight recently. So the idea that he's only wanting & willing to fight Alex isn't true. Surprised he hasn't said a peep about Costa. I actually would favour Khamzat but maybe he's not so confident about Costa

Costa knows how to grapple. Gourmet Chen Chen is afraid

It's funny not that long ago Khamzat fanboys were bragging about Khamzat out wrestling Hermansson at LHW, now he's ducking MWs with any wrestling knowledge and a striker for a LHW fight. Winning any of which would actually put him front and center for the title of MW he's begging for.

Costa called him gourmet gangster and made fun of him all the time. When will Khamzat man up and fight Costa? Where is the Chechen pride and Honor? Kaderove should be very upset with Khamzat!
"why Khamzat calls Alex"

Because he has the freakin' title. Did you REALLY need that explained to you?

Cuz costa is big and stronk, thick and solid. Khamzat doesnt want to get banged.

If it sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck...
Huh? No, he's not champion, which is the entire reason he'd rather fight someone who is instead of someone else who isn't either.
It usually doesnt work like that, unranked guys dont get title shots just because they are popular, champions get to skip the ranks on other divisions, but thats champions, he isnt that either.

Last edited:
Khamzat vs Costa at UFC 283 in Rio book it now

Last edited:
Back