Why must we remember cringe s**t when we go to sleep

Make a conscious effort to remember them during waking hours instead. You'll be sleeping like a baby in no time.

Take a couple rips off a indica pen before bed. Problem solved

Your mind is switching states. Your brainwave patterns actually change in the minutes leading up to sleep and then as you enter sleep so recall of "cringy" information is not always under your control. Its like mis-clicking on the wrong file.

I had a dream about going 2mph over the speed limit and being caught by a speed camera last night.

Getting old sucks.

Because it's an unresolved issue. You didn't get closure or resolve it in a manner that eased your mind.

I used to be hotheaded. When I walked away from a loudmouth who deserved an ass-kicking it bothered me and I'd stew on it.

Once I matured and learned to handle things with little more than a few words and a shoulder shrug the situation rarely stayed in my mind because it was resolved.

Is this because you asked if girls wear cups?

So has TS figured out that he has anxiety yet?

Or still in denial?

Yeah it’s a weird phenomenon. I tend to worry the most about stuff at night when I’m going to sleep. I just assumed it was because that’s when I don’t have anything to really keep my brain occupied.

I’m a naturally anxious person though.

Back