Why Nunes is so unpopular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her, I'll pay for her fights. I'm not poor and I'm not a hater

I can't listen to her talk and I sure damn don't wanna watch her outside of the octagon.

She's Brazilian but her body isn't.

She got murked by Zingano and has been hesitant to rematch her. She had a razor close rematch win over Shevchenko in a fight most scored for Shevchenko.

Shes just not got any personality that captivates people. You have it or you dont. She said after beating rousey she was gonna quit after a coupla fights,so whats the point?

Shes fun to watch but hasnt had a fun performance in awhile

Faking that sickness before her fight a while ago didn’t exactly help her garner fandom.
This was bad. She hasnt done much to make up for it

Pulling out of a fight on the day of is not going to make you very popular.

"The Brazilian Problem": Nunes has the same issue that other top Brazilian fighters have; they have the same "overly nice foreigner with little-to-no charisma" personality that doesn't resonate at all with the American buying public.

And she has no breasts and a tiny flat butt. Unlike every other Brazilian woman in the UFC.

Personality, the men don't need it as much as the women do.

Pretending Requel Pennington is a viable challenger instead of fighting Cyborg

She got murked by Zingano and has been hesitant to rematch her.

Zingano doesn't even fight once a year and went 0-3 since they first met. When was the rematch ever on the table?

Zingano doesn't even fight once a year and went 0-3 since they first met. When was the rematch ever on the table?

You're right. I looked at the timeline and Zingano fought Rousey after Nunes. At this point it would be a huge step down for Nunes to accept a rematch.

Guess you forgot Gina Carano. She was the one that made me notice WMMA.
When did she draw? Her biggest fight against borg maybe did 300k on showtime

Compares to Nunes 100k on a 65$ ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back