Why Poirier will knock Khabib out cold!

Conor is inside Khabibs head. All Khabib keeps talking about is Conor this Conor that, no mention of his opponent poirier. Conor really did a number on him in the mental warfare game.

Khabib taking his focus off Poirier and instead thinking about Conor will be his downfall.

Plus poirier is a good stand up fighter. Look at round 3 of Conor vs Khabib. Conor was toying with him, tagging Khabib over and over again and rocking and hurting Khabib a couple of times. That was a Conor McGregor who only had one foot and come into the fight with a broken foot. As far as I’m aware poirier is 100% healthy, so he will be able to be even more effective than Conor was in the stand up.

Ok big guy. Put your account where your mouth is. Permanent account bet?

Conor is inside Khabibs head. All Khabib keeps talking about is Conor this Conor that, no mention of his opponent poirier. Conor really did a number on him in the mental warfare game.

Khabib taking his focus off Poirier and instead thinking about Conor will be his downfall.

Plus poirier is a good stand up fighter. Look at round 3 of Conor vs Khabib. Conor was toying with him, tagging Khabib over and over again and rocking and hurting Khabib a couple of times. That was a Conor McGregor who only had one foot and come into the fight with a broken foot. As far as I’m aware poirier is 100% healthy, so he will be able to be even more effective than Conor was in the stand up.
you clearly don't know how this stuff works.
the reason you're seeing headlines about Khabib talking about Conor is because 90% of the journalists are asking him about Conor,
even if he talks with a journalist for 25 minutes, the headline from the interview will be the one thing he said about Conor when he was asked about him.
as Khabib says, he's focused 100% on Dustin Poirier and sees him as his toughest challenge to date. reading headlines only won't give you any insight to anything.
maybe try to watch or read a whole interview, then you'll get a more real picture of what's going on

Either you troll or you're a coward. Which is it? PERMANENT account bet. If you're right I go away forever.

Not only was Conor rocking Khabib in their fight, he was actually knocking him down a few times. Khabib was totally helpless in that fight, begging the referee to stop the fight and his corner to throw the towel. He only survived the fight because Conor was merciful..

TS is one of my favourite troll on sherdog.

Funny part is, people get crazy and still answer seriously.
Good job TS.
and you're everyones favourite troll here <45> just hurry up and post some dumb shit so you can get banned already
<{1-12}>

and you're everyones favourite troll here <45> just hurry up and post some dumb shit so you can get banned already
<{1-12}>

Totally random agression by the shertard in chief.

Living so rent free in your head, I really appreciate your hate.

<24>

Totally random agression by the shertard in chief.

Living so rent free in your head, I really appreciate your hate.

<24>
Says the guy who is literally insulting someone every hour on this board
{<jordan}

Like I said, hurry up and get banned already ;)

Don't be obsessed by me, you sound like a loser.
<24>
Nobody is obsessed by you mate, theres a reason you grew up all alone
tenor.gif

Does everyone on sherdog have a degree in sports psychology from PragerU?

Nobody is obsessed by you mate, theres a reason you grew up all alone
tenor.gif

You're even creating me a fantasy life, it's even worse then I supposed.
I grew up alone, sure, do you speak about me to your psychologist also ?

<24>

What is this shit post?

Odds for him winning by KO/TKO is 5-1. Odds of winning is 3.5-1.

Anyone who looks at those 2 bets and chooses "KO/TKO" is a fool.

Back