Why Snakes Lose To Cats?

I have a Siberean cause I got allergies. She's not very bright but yeah she quick as lightning when wants to be .

Same weight class = snakes 400-0

In most of these encounters the snake is smaller. Still impressive that they can avoid getting bit though.

Cats are fast. My cats have shown up with lizards, rats. Recently I found a rat skull in my yard. They are stray cats that showed up towards the end of last summer and I'd feed them so they stick around. I built them a couple of outdoor cat houses to sleep in when it rains. The first time one showed up playing with a lizard. I distracted the cat, scooped up the lizard and released it down the street, it was a big ass lizard. The very next day, cat shows up with another lizard so I just gave up and figured they're lizard hunters.

"Cat-like reflexes" is a saying for a reason.

It's half the reason why the big cats rule the jungle too. They're the perfect predator.
They are exceptionally good at murdering.

So much so that they get bored and play with their prey.

I had a cat growing up that would catch little rodents, chipmunks, moles, mice, birds sometimes.... then she would bring it to the door, usually hurt but not dead and she would put it down and whack it to get it to wake up and try to run away or fight back, so the cat could have the fun of catching it again.
psychos. And REALLY effective hunters.

I had a cat growing up that would catch little rodents, chipmunks, moles, mice, birds sometimes.... then she would bring it to the door, usually hurt but not dead and she would put it down and whack it to get it to wake up and try to run away or fight back, so the cat could have the fun of catching it again.
Yeah, I had one way back. One of the last cats I regularly let outdoors. Thing was fat, declawed, and even had a bell on it's collar to warn it's prey, because it would not stop killing and bring disemboweled birds and mice to the doorstep. Did nothing to his body count.

Yeah, I had one way back. One of the last cats I regularly let outdoors. Thing was fat, declawed, and even had a bell on it's collar to warn it's prey, because it would not stop killing and bring disemboweled birds and mice to the doorstep. Did nothing to his body count.
Cats were murdering way before Fancy Feast was around and they will be murdering long after it is gone.

That shit is in the DNA.

Be careful around here with that... @lsa Will be out for revenge

The person who had that cat declawed should be defingered.

Back