Why Snakes Lose To Cats?

0YunbIe.gif

cats are awesome. Wish i wasn't allergic to cats or i'd have a few around. My parents have one (i rased her first to ensure she wasn't friendly with rodents) and she's still a vicious killer even though she's getting up there in age.

The neighborhood takes care of a few strays.

Cats are legit murder machines. Insane reflexes, sharp claws on all 4 limbs, sharp teeth and crazy strength and power.

I call bullshit on this. Especially venumous snakes like cobra's, they can spit venum like 6 feet away.

Cherry picked examples in OP - where my parents are from (Guyana), snakes would routinely catch cats (and dogs, and pretty much anything they could fit in their mouth). Snakes are ambush predators - they will drop out of trees or hide in bushes before striking. In a face to face, it wouldn't surprise me if cats are much faster/evasive, but the snake is doing everything it can to avoid being seen.

One of the wildest things I have ever seen was watching a python drag a capuchin monkey into the river. Monkey was just playing on low hanging tree branches that extended over the water, and next thing you know a snake launches itself 6 feet into the air and picks him off. There was no way of detecting that the snake was even hiding in the water.

Poor snakes are bad AF, but they ain't even got no feets to be thowin' down wit.​
Cats are legit murder machines. Insane reflexes, sharp claws on all 4 limbs, sharp teeth and crazy strength and power.
Truth, ferocious felines are always tough competition in any battle... a major plus @Isa would definitely have their back if he saw one in combat.​

But would Tiger style Kung-fu beat Snake style? That is the real question my brothers.

Snakes are the kings of the concrete jungle. Unless a big dog jumps the fence, I guess?

Back