Why the ufc is lying with the height ?

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Usman doesent seems to be 6’0 as mentionned in the stats of the fighter. Not the first time it happening. Th guy next to him is a solid 6’1-2 .

I think Usman is more 5'11 tbh.
A lot of the greatest fighters but not only weight, but height.
Shane carwin was famously known to cut from 6’4 to 5’10 on fight night.
At one point Conor went from 5'9 to 5'11.
tBplPCI.jpg

Go back and read one of the other billion threads on the subject. Fuck.

jake collier listed 6ft3 is another joke he is clearly 6ft 1 max.. all fighters listed at 6ft 3 or 6ft 2 are under that height, leon edwards for example, a real 6ft2 is ankalaev, a real 6ft3 is mittrione or pavlovich not collier

Better question is why do you guys care so much? What's with the height obsession around here? Like do you believe it you are taller than a fighter no u can magically beat them up?
I think people do. I think that's why casuals shit on flyweights. The UFC adds a few inches because if people knew Conor is 5'7'' or Usman is not even 6'', then they wouldn't respect them as much as great fighters when they are much shorter than them. People don't respect manlets, man. Specially in physical contests

I think people do. I think that's why casuals shit on flyweights. The UFC adds a few inches because if people knew Conor is 5'7'' or Usman is not even 6'', then they wouldn't respect them as much as great fighters when they are much shorter than them. People don't respect manlets, man. Specially in physical contests
That's not true. Some of the most respected boxers of all time are "manlets"

Usman's height may be off but that picture is of no use. The other individual is clearly wearing platform shoes.

Kamaru is 5'10 to 5'11 tops, I am 6 on the dot and there was at the least 1" in height difference.

Back