Why was the Shoey banned?

Yeah K still caught em.

Mine showed Tai go outside the cage and do a shoey with a fan?
Yeah but what about the big celebration in the cage? Why show a static 30 second shot of the loser sitting on the chair while the crowd is going apeshit for the victor sitting atop the cage doing his much discussed post fight celebration?

Not to be an ass, but I wouldn't mind if I never saw another person dinking out of a shoe for the rest of my life. The shoey has run dry, enough already.

Yeah but what about the big celebration in the cage? Why show a static 30 second shot of the loser sitting on the chair while the crowd is going apeshit for the victor sitting atop the cage doing his much discussed post fight celebration?
Lewis is from Houston where the event was held. Last time they were in Houston he got beat by Gane so he is 0-2 in his backyard. Kind of rough. Maybe that could be why. No idea just guessing.

He's not allowed to do it in the cage which is why he did it in the crowd.

My guess is either

1) They think it looks gross and is bad for business

2) They don't want him to get beer on the mat (even though they could clean it up, I guess it's just more unnecessary liquid)

3) They don't want the precedent of people drinking alcohol in the cage - might not be just a UFC thing

Thanks,Disney.

Anyone else notice that as soon as Tuivasa went to do the Shoey, the commentary team suddenly went silent and the camera just showed the loser sitting on his chair the whole time instead?

There's no way that was all just one big coincidence.

It's going to get someone killed, or worse.

Ah yes, Disney. The megacorp that's in league with globalist pedos and openly supports prison camps while claiming to want to "protect children" by banning stuff that kids 3-5 decades ago witnessed with regularity and somehow emerged unscathed (by that, anyway).

Also not a good look to low key promote a misogynist in Greg Hardy and heavily promote another one in Jones while pretending to be in good with the #metoo crowd.

Anyone else notice that as soon as Tuivasa went to do the Shoey, the commentary team suddenly went silent and the camera just showed the loser sitting on his chair the whole time instead?

There's no way that was all just one big coincidence.
Doing the shoey is too alpha of a male move and the wokeholes at Walt Disney can't be having that, as it would be promoting male alphanism. Which the woke wants no part of. If a wmma fighter was doing the shoey, ESPN would have celebrated her as being some brave warrior for doing it.

Back