Whyte vs Povetkin Aug.22 DAZN

He wasnt even looking at his opponent most of times he was throwing....he's gonna make for some really fun fights

Only can throw hooks

The great thing about hooks is depending on how you fling them they can be uppercuts or overhands too. If you're going to build your whole style around one punch, hooks are the way to go. The Marciano compariosn by Badr Hari is not totally crazy, only he has none of the polish that the Rock did.

The great thing about hooks is depending on how you fling them they can be uppercuts or overhands too. If you're going to build your whole style around one punch, hooks are the way to go. The Marciano compariosn by Badr Hari is not totally crazy, only he has none of the polish that the Rock did.

Very true, as @Shoemaker touched on, he threw them from weird distances with weird timing, created unique angles.

Hell, he threw some that looked like he wasn't even throwing a punch, just changing his body's angle, but still generated some power.

Is he the next great shifter? Now that GGG is on the way out?

Did they say he weighed 245? Dude is a tank

Very true, as @Shoemaker touched on, he threw them from weird distances with weird timing, created unique angles.

Hell, he threw some that looked like he wasn't even throwing a punch, just changing his body's angle, but still generated some power.

I think they said he is 205. He is essentially a cruiserweight. I've been following Shawndell Winters for a long time. Dude is legit, he gave Parker a good fight. The way this unknown guy comes from the club and anihilates him in three minutes was impressive.

Anyone else watching Clay vs Kongo? Annoyingly the English language stream keeps hanging so I'm watching it in Polish or possibly Russian. Kongo looks a whole weight larger that his opponent.

I think they said he is 205. He is essentially a cruiserweight. I've been following Shawndell Winters for a long time. Dude is legit, he gave Parker a good fight. The way this unknown guy comes from the club and anihilates him in three minutes was impressive.

Ah, I thought they said Winters was 206. I also thought they said both could be cruiserweight, but towards the end, I thought they said 245. That makes more sense.

Watching a tall, rangy guy like Congo makes me wonder just how much more dominant Wilder could be with a well educated lead hand.

Madrimov.

Close fight so far, Clay/Kongo. Got a feeling that unless Clay gets Kongo out of there he'll slow and start to eat clean hard shots up top. I'd feel better about him if he had more head movement.

Kongo going to catch Clay with an uppercut coming in i think. Hes tried it a couple of times, got it in to the body that round.

clays body work has been fantastic but seems like kongo is stealing these close rds

Kind of a Meh fight so far. Neither guy's genuinely hurt the other or switched things up. Clay is taking the fight so far based on being more aggressive, busier, and landing harder.

I swear, I come in late on these overseas fights constantly after reminding myself mid-week it's not going to be at 9PM or whatever. Anyway, in..

Back