• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Wife just left me. Hold me up Sherbros. I need it now.

O

Overtures

My wife told me upfront she wasn't changing her mind. Said she'd been thinking about it for two years.

Of course, she's my best friend.

Hit me with all your power. I need it.

My wife told me upfront she wasn't changing her mind. Said she'd been thinking about it for two years.

You sound poor.​

Damn, sorry to hear. You still got your sherbros

See if she'll swing by and pick my ole lady up on her way out.

How long were you married? Kids? Who's the provider?

I'll sum up the thread for you:
Women are terrible
Women are whores
Women are the spawn of satan
Women are the cause of all that is wrong in this world

Hope she gives you an Ipad at least bro.

Sucks man; hope you've manage to keep a bit of a separate bank account.
- I recommend hanging with some friends, moderate to light drinking, and doing one activity that you've always wanted to do(sky diving, road trip, travel, strip club, swimming in the ocean, etc.)... any adventure will get your T-level up and help you with the emotion.

<13><{yas!}>{<Scared}

Need pics of wife to determine whether this is good or bad news.
This. You got nothing to lose now. Her potentially perceived lack of physical beauty is the next man's problem now!

And I'm getting my finest of IG filters ready to send you some comfort dick pics to sweeten the pot here, btw.

She's just getting needs you couldn't fullfill met. She's happy now.

...In fact, let's ALL pm TS some dick pics to show our support through this tough time.

How long have you been married?
Why didn't she say something 2 years ago? If she did, why weren't you listening?
Would she be willing to try counselling or has she already found another guy?

She doesn't sound like a friend at all to spring this on you, with no chance for you to do something about it.

Back