Wilder goes out of his to destroy his legacy and goodwill from the fans

What's amazing is that people like you who claim to be 'Wilder fans' still can't even give him credit after that performance of a lifetime just because he didn't want to shake Fury's hand after. It's an emotional time and he just got rocked badly ffs.
He is a competitor,and Fury said some nasty things also leading up.
He is entitled to still say fuck you to Fury and feel pissed that Fury was saved by the bell or whatever.
I am sure there can only be respect between them in the years ahead.

The issue isn't his poor sportsmanship, it's the laundry list of excuses he comes up with.

I thought I gave credit to his gutsy performance and heart in my post - if that wasn't clear, then I will say unequivocally that Wilder is a warrior. However, my perception of him as a competitor is that he is thin skinned and unable to accept personal responsibility for his losses.

It's hard as hell to be a fan of someone who accused his lifelong trainer of drugging him, complained about his costume being too heavy, and made unfounded allegations of loaded gloves. The entire boxing community was shaking their head when Wilder was spouting off his craziness, with each accusation becoming increased bizarre.

He has the heart of a lion, but the ego of a fragile egg.

Dropping someone twice in one rd and having them hold on desperately for dear life until saved by the bell, is coming close to winning back the title.
No other way to describe it sorry.

I think it's fair to say that Wilder was close to winning, but that doesn't make it a close fight. There are numerous examples in combat sports where the losing fighter has brief moments of success, and close to having the fight stopped.

The issue isn't his poor sportsmanship, it's the laundry list of excuses he comes up with.

I thought I gave credit to his gutsy performance and heart in my post - if that wasn't clear, then I will say unequivocally that Wilder is a warrior. However, my perception of him as a competitor is that he is thin skinned and unable to accept personal responsibility for his losses.

It's hard as hell to be a fan of someone who accused his lifelong trainer of drugging him, complained about his costume being too heavy, and made unfounded allegations of loaded gloves. The entire boxing community was shaking their head when Wilder was spouting off his craziness, with each accusation becoming increased bizarre.

He has the heart of a lion, but the ego of a fragile egg.

It's pretty obvious Bigfoot/sasquatch snuck into Wilder's home and slept with him, thus stealing his fighter force and costing him victory.

I mean -- Tyson told Wilder at one point that he was going to make him **** his own mother.

Then he beat him in all three fights and KO'd him. Would you want to hug somebody like that after you lost?

I mean -- he can. But Fury took it too far in many cases so I think it's a personal choice and not surprising giving Fury'a pre fight antics. I get it -- he was trying to sell it but Fury takes things too far so I'm not surprised.

Fury said that shit about Wilder's mother AFTER Wilder had said he was going to fuck Fury's mother. Funny how you left that part out, eh? Guess it doesn't fit your narrative, right...

He didn't nearly win back the title. He got beaten up and knocked out. Outlanded 2 to 1 and spent the majority of the fight staggering around the ring on the verge of being KO'd. You have some seriously low standards.
He came within a second or two of knocking Fury the fuck out. Nobody on earth has done better.

[
Fury said that shit about Wilder's mother AFTER Wilder had said he was going to fuck Fury's mother. Funny how you left that part out, eh? Guess it doesn't fit your narrative, right...

Oh really? When did Wilder say that?

I missed that part.

No narrative, I just didn't know. =)

I feel exactly like TS. Liked Wilder a lot, but he is a sour puss and loser. Don't think he is a bad human being, but he lost major points with his fake excuses and poor sportsmanship. Not going to win any new fans anytime soon.

We all knew Wilder had both issues and limitations already. If anything his stock will rise after yesterday considering the guts he has showed. He’s no ATG material but he’s been part of an epic trilogy and he was a titlist for years. Not too shabby considering his technique and boxing IQ.

Does Furys positive test bother you?

Then I’m sure Jon Jones, James Toney, Holyfield’s (Evan Fields) debacle, Anderson Silva and Shannon Briggs multiple positive tests must bother the shit out of you huh??

He does make it very hard to sympathise with him, talking about catching a body and crippling opponents.

Don’t really hold the excuses against him tbh, I had a good old giggle at them and teased his fans but it’s probably his way of dealing with it.

And stuff like this that THEY tried to keep hush hush...

Reactions: JSN
Steroids, which Wilder brought up in the press conference.

I don't think you need to show sportsmanship to anyone who got banned for a positive test, my 2 cents.
Lol and you honestly believe chicken legs and mr 212 @ 6'7 bulked up to a lean 238 in his mid 30's by hiring a " Nutritionalist " ?

Back