Wilder vs Joshua predictions

Manassamaulerx

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If or when it happens who do you pick and how will they win? Why will they win?

Both guys are seriously flawed and could KO the other. My gut tells me that Wilder's windmilling will eventually catch up to him and Joshua would win by KO.

Both guys are seriously flawed and could KO the other. My gut tells me that Wilder's windmilling will eventually catch up to him and Joshua would win by KO.
Have to admit though, no one has ever made those wild looping punches work as well as Wilder and they seem to hurt people.

Not much interest in this fight? I definitely want to see it.

Everyone wants to see it but everyone on here also knows boxing and it seems both still have money to make before this fight is even genuinely considered.

There are only 2 fights in boxing that I absolutely want to see happen...Joshua/Wilder and Crawford/Spence.

I'm leaning towards Joshua because he is technically more sound...but this could be the heavyweight version of Forrest/Mayorga I with a wild awkward Deontay finishing Joshua early.

Joshua smashes Wilder.

To be honest, I think there are more dangerous match ups for Joshua out there.

Does anyone know what time we can catch the fight live in the states ?

It’ll start about half 10 over here so roughly 17.30 east coast/14.30 west coast. I think you’re still 5 hours behind us?

Last edited:
To be honest, I think there are more dangerous match ups for Joshua out there.
Like Povetkin and Ortiz but unfortunately for those guys they dont have or cant afford good PED guys to hide that shit like AJ has.

Wilder would take AJs reach advantage away and he does have heavy hands so you cant completely count him out, but hes just not very good technically. I'd expect AJ to finish him in less than 5.

Joshua takes Wilder's head off within 3 rounds.

I'd bet on Joshua - better skills overall and an actual test against Wlad -, but you cannot discard Wilder's chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back