Will Diego make weight?

Shortdog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Man watching some of his media day interviews from yesterday he does not look well. So drawn out and so dehydrated already and I think he still was 9 pounds over.
And all he was talking about was the challenge to make this weight.
I have a feeling he may not get down to 146.

What do you guys think?

Man watching some of his media day interviews from yesterday he does not look well. So drawn out and so dehydrated already and I think he still was 9 pounds over.
And all he was talking about was the challenge to make this weight.
I have a feeling he may not get down to 146.

What do you guys think?

I hope he does but I have serious doubts. Didn't he blow weight at lw by like 3 pounds fairly recently?

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

Diego is an OG and a professional. He has too much pride to miss weight like half these other clowns.

I have a feeling he's going to look like a skeleton if he does make weight. I hope he can make it and be ok. He might make Ken Flo look like Big Country at 145.

I think he makes it, I saw a interview recently and I thought he looked real thin in his face. I had forgot he was fighting at fw and when I saw the interview I could tell right away.

He just posted this..
Wow he looks close to death.

@DiegoSanchezUFC: Please lift me up in prayer I'm about to cut the last 4 lbs #jesuschristislord https://t.co/EoBqwEJKIo

If Diego fails it will be because a doctor stopped him.

Crazy that him and Kenflo have fought in the UFC at 185, 170, 155 and now 145lbs!

The only other guy I can think of who's moved around so much is Rumble WW to HW.

Back