Will Dominick smell cigarettes and alcohol in March?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 576123

Or Will he dance around Casey?

Dominick-Cruz-Henry-Cejudo-Keith-Peterson.jpg

I really liked Cruz but it turns out he’s just a dumb entitled prep school kid. That was such a disgraceful comment to make and he knew daddy Dana wouldn’t hold him accountable for career-threatening allegations. I think he will win, but I hope he gets bludgeoned so badly that his next accusation is that he was raped.

I do think that Peterson should have allowed a fully fledged finish. That way, Cruz would have only smelled salts to wake up. But it is what it is. He looked slightly rusty but I'm always intrigued to see if Cruz can adapt, away from his older style.

I had no problem with the finish at the time and I am a fan of Dom. Also the only Oasis tune that is any good, even if it is a blatant rip off from T-Rex.

I'm just glad it's not for a title...

all about collecting them checks now

so maybe he can have some real fun in there

<{JustBleed}>

As long time Cruz fan Im a little worried. Kenney has looked pretty damn good last couple times out and Dom, not so much....

Nope the copious amounts of Ben Gay and Tiger Palm he will have on his body to kill the pain of his broken down old man limbs , will kill any other smells in the octagon .

Why are we pretending that Keith Peterson didn't fuck up a few calls that night?

Back