Will Eagle FC overtake Bellator as the B league MMA scene ?

Eagle FC is on UFC Fight Pass, it might be the next LFA or CFFC

eaglefc has already surpassed bellator without even staging a single show.

Theyy'll never get to COmbate's level though.

Eagle's signing shot fighters with names, so some similarity. Use it to gain viewers, then to get better talent. If he can sign those Khabib and his partners have the funds to compete for 2nd spot, if they're not blowing it away.

How much involvement does the Russian mob have?

It goes like this:
First tier mma:
Ufc,Bellator and One
Second:
Aca,Rizin,pfl,Ksw
All the rest are regionals/locals
Edit:I forgot about pfl
Maybe ksw,titan fc, m1 global are the 3rd tier and everything else are small local shows?

Last edited:
Will? I dont know. Can they? I suspect yes with a very high chance. Fact is Bellator has some insane public image issues. Casuals learning about MMA immediately discount Bellator fighters who aren't top 5 as irrelevant whereas those in the UFC are treated as 'rising prospects'. If they can market themselves good enough, people will hold the fighters in higher regard. I'd be weary about bringing in too many UFC vets that are actually old else they get the same reputation Bellator does as the retirement home.

Intriguing signatures khabib has done the last couple weeks...Rashad Evans, Kevin Lee, 165lbs division, i have a good feeling that khabib is a one a of a kind genre, everything he does, he does it perfectly, great coach, great mma org owner, and was a hell of a fighter.

What you guys think ?
Listen, you forgot no wmma. Personally I like wmma but not having it will be a big selling point for some

If they can sign Ngannou after his fight, then definitely yes.

Eagle FC can overleap Bellator and ONE with Ngannou signing.

I don't think so, at least not in North America. They might be able to become the number 2 org worldwide depending on their operating costs and how they manage things, but they seem to be smart with their signings and are growing most of their own talent which should be a lot cheaper.

I do not see Eagle FC surpassing Bellator or KSW, One Championship, Rizin.

If he starts putting on monthly shows or twice a month here in the states then I can see EFC as on track for surpassing Bellator.

If they can sign Ngannou after his fight, then definitely yes.

Eagle FC can overleap Bellator and ONE with Ngannou signing.

For like 2 events before he retires/the company bankrupt themselves paying him for 10 second fights he'd have against the random doormen that exist in HW MMA outside of those other companies lol

362A8573-FC25-472F-AC4F-688F8B43B300.jpeg

Little venue… Eagle Fc going the same route as FFC when they rented a space at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas …. Eagle fc also owns that FLX streaming service which they named the rented space after…. 2 big of a payroll to doit basically close circuit on a free app…. This smells like some dirty money … doesn’t look like a smart business honest model

View attachment 903101

Little venue… Eagle Fc going the same route as FFC when they rented a space at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas …. Eagle fc also owns that FLX streaming service which they named the rented space after…. 2 big of a payroll to doit basically close circuit on a free app…. This smells like some dirty money … doesn’t look like a smart business honest model
It's like if XMMA and early WSOF had a baby

Oh and Khabib's name is attached to it which can only help.

I've seen article in Russian that event maybe will happen without main guys of promotion. Shamil Zavurov, who is a head of promotion still can't get a visa and Khabib is in Singapore with Covid positive test.

Back