Will even 1 person buy the PPV tonight?

All the fights will be free on YouTube the next day people, don't waste your money.

Wow I can't believe people are still asking/talking about who's buying the ppv. Yes people are going to buy it and you know that

Of course someone will buy it. But even with MM on the card, I doubt it would've reached 200K PPV buys.

Without MM on the card, getting 150K is a stretch.

I will, but I won't be happy about it. It's taken so many hits, I'd compare it to something on the level of 108 or 99, where there are a few compelling fights but meh.

I paid for 99, which is part of the reason I won't be paying for this.

I paid for 99, which is part of the reason I won't be paying for this.
Same, but it's why I will be buying this one. Franklin vs Wandy was a great fight, I'm hoping Val vs Nunes 2 is too. If not, Giblert vs That Guy should be fun.

Plus, I bought 119 and 149 and it can't get much worse than those.

Nah. This summer I bought Kovalev Ward II, May Mac, Jones DC and will buy Canelo GGG and Loma Riggy.

The way I see it, your PPV orders are like a vote of approval. In a time where I can torrent or stream anything, I prefer to vote with my money so we get more of the matches we want. If DJ fought Dilly, I sure as heck would buy it, but I ain't buying any DJ card until he starts challenging himself and giving the fans what they want.

Same, but it's why I will be buying this one. Franklin vs Wandy was a great fight, I'm hoping Val vs Nunes 2 is too. If not, Giblert vs That Guy should be fun.

Plus, I bought 119 and 149 and it can't get much worse than those.

Well, you're either richer or have much less discerning taste than me. If you bought both of those two cards, I feel like you were also one of the 400 people who purchased 208.

Well, you're either richer or have much less discerning taste than me. If you bought both of those two cards, I feel like you were also one of the 400 people who purchased 208.
208 hurt and almost discouraged me for the rest of the year. I had to really think hard about getting 209.

I actually convinced my cousin to go to her first UFC event with her fiance at that card, because Holly Holm was going to be fighting for a belt and she had seen Holly smite Ronda and was a big fan. She...well at least she enjoyed the atmosphere, even though the card fell flat.

But I bought May/McG and that turned out fine so all was not lost this year. Didn't end up buying Bellator's PPV, went to BWW and that was a good investment even though we probably spent way more than the 50 bucks in wings and beer.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that pays even $1 for this card.

Why not invest that money in Bitcoin or do something productive with it? You are literally flushing money down the toilet if you buy this crap.

I think everyone that feels like this is a very bad card but that they will still buy it just because the money isn't an issue for them should vote with their wallet.
Don't buy this card if you think it is bad.

For me it's kind of a matter of principle that I wouldn't pay for something like this event, though I guess I'm cheap when it comes to some stuff.
Also it's not like it was the UFC's plan for JDS vs Nganaggeou and DJ vs Borg to be cancelled. They are not villains that want us to watch the worst possible product. IMO it would still not be a good card with those fights still being on though, but for sure better. With a stronger undercard these fights being off means less so in the end it does hurt to put on weak cards.

Save your money and pay for a true fight
golovkin-canelo-33_1.jpg

I'm bummed I won't be buying it! If I didn't have an event to go to tonight I totally would.

Maybe I'll buy it Sunday.... otherwise how long does it take to reach fightpass? Anyone know?
Cards get on fight pass after like a month i think. But fullmmavideos.com post it up quickly after

Back