Will gym wars be a thing again this year

luke left

even in a hypothetical situation theres no way those 3 are fit enough to fight at the same time lol
I wanna hear you say it man . Tbose 4 guys show up to sbg. You think they leave on the losing end of things? I just wanna see how far gone you are

I wanna hear you say it man . Tbose 4 guys show up to sbg. You think they leave on the losing end of things? I just wanna see how far gone you are
if those 4 turn up to the doors of SBG?? as its full?

if they do that they get fucking murdered lol

edit: in the hypothetical situation we were talking about before? then no..... obviously they would have major advantages

Sbg sends out their top 6 guys to make it atleast some what fair. No weapons and throwing shit like the little bitches they can be. Real life fist fights in a cage. Real answer

Sbg sends out their top 6 guys to make it atleast some what fair. No weapons and throwing shit like the little bitches they can be. Real life fist fights in a cage. Real answer
check my edit ;)

Doesnt Khabib train at Dagestan primarily these days? SBG doesn't have any elite fighters at all apart from Conor. And Conor isnt gonna fight Khabib I don't think. Kinda hard to have a gym war when you only got two elite fighters in it and one elite fighter (who doesnt want to fight) in the other

luke left

even in a hypothetical situation theres no way those 3 are fit enough to fight at the same time lol
I think Luke is still a part-timer at AKA; he trains with Hooft before his fights but he still had AKA guys cornering him against Yoel.

Your point does still remain though; aside from Bhullar there isn't much up and coming talent coming from AKA. Also, outside of Conor-Khabib there aren't really any relevant rivalries because SBG's better fighters are in smaller weightclasses while Khabib as a large LW is probably the smallest relevant guy at AKA.

Lmao at this goof desparation trying to win a hypothetical situation so that he maintains his imagination for jerking off to AKA guys

No, in hypothetical situation, AKA's guys would get injured and its more likely to happen anyway

Lmao at this goof desparation trying to win a hypothetical situation so that he maintains his imagination for jerking off to AKA guys

No, in hypothetical situation, AKA's guys would get injured and its more likely to happen anyway
The other guy put it out there. Your going full retard for no reason but also end it with saying aka wouldn't win cause they wouldn't show. Sbg is over rated. They wouldn't win a single gym war with anyone let's be honest with ourselves.

The other guy put it out there. Your going full retard for no reason but also end it with saying aka wouldn't win cause they wouldn't show. Sbg is over rated. They wouldn't win a single gym war with anyone let's be honest with ourselves.
Fuck being honest
You yourself kept saying "in a hypothetical situstion"
Why cant then i make my own hypothetical situation?
So "In a hypothetical situation" Conor would beat all of the AKA guys
Deal with it

edit: in the hypothetical situation we were talking about before? then no..... obviously they would have major advantages
Atleast you can be subjective.

Fuck being honest
You yourself kept saying "in a hypothetical situstion"
Why cant then i make my own hypothetical situation?
So "In a hypothetical situation" Conor would beat all of the AKA guys
Deal with it
In no possible.situatuon does conor beat any one of the 4 ppl mentioned. Grow up kid

SBG lol

aka Scrubs Bitches and Golden goose has one fighter who doesnt fight. Tony's "gym" would smash them who only has him in his back yard.

Conor and artem vs khabib in a cage I would still put my money on khabib.
How can khabib fight more then one person under UFC rules and still win? Artem would punch him in the head while he deals with conor.

Are you this same guy who kept saying hypothetical situation?
This whole thread is about hypothetical fights between gyms you retard but no. The other fellow sbg nut hugger was saying how they would win because aka wouldn't make it there. I pointed out how retarded he was and now you. Your a retard. Pathetic loser who still idolized a complete dumb fuck in conor. I'm embarrassed to even have a conversation with someone like you. Atleast the other guy is fun to debate with

Back