Will Masvidal return fight be Holloway for BMF title?

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And if so, what weight?

Who else would Max fight for BMF?

The only FW would be Ilia, and that would be FW title

McGregor is fighting Chandler

Max has already fought Gaetje

Poirier is fighting Islam

Bobby Green needs more wins

Tony Fergeson is DONE

The only other option I can see if maybe Nate Diaz returning, but Masvidal was the original BMF and beat Nate

main-qimg-aaf1391487e0b40d914f118bfd838665

I never get tired of seeing this knockout.

Anyone who thinks Jorge can make Lightweight at this point in this life is absolutely delusional. I don't even need to address whether he's earned it or not.
It doesn't even matter if he could make weight or if he deserves it or not. No one cares to see this dude fight anymore and he hasn't won a fight in ages. The only reason anyone cares about his upcoming fight is because of Nate. Not him. If Mas was fighting anyone else, literally no one would tune in..

Anyone who thinks Jorge can make Lightweight at this point in this life is absolutely delusional. I don't even need to address whether he's earned it or not.
Max said he doesn't care about weight class. BMFs don't care about weight class.

Jorge doesn't deserve Holloway though

McGregor is fighting Chandler
Max will fight Topuria for the FW title or he can just wait to see what happens in June. If McGregor wins then Max vs Conor 2 for the BMF belt headlines NY in Nov.

Guys been stuffing down mcdoubles for far too long for that to be a hope anymore.

Not likely.

Assuming he sticks to it, Masvidal has been saying that he is boxing three times and then coming back to UFC.

I'm a fan of Mas have been for a long time, but he's shot, his last couple of fights he couldn't pull the trigger and relied on trying to land 1 big telegraphed shot.

It doesn't even matter if he could make weight or if he deserves it or not. No one cares to see this dude fight anymore and he hasn't won a fight in ages. The only reason anyone cares about his upcoming fight is because of Nate. Not him. If Mas was fighting anyone else, literally no one would tune in..
I disagree, mas is still a big name and puts on fun fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back