Will Nigeria take over MMA?

I am talking about how Nigerians are suprerior MMA fighters at the genetic level, Everyone know

You are wrong man, look at where there is the highest concentration of Africans in Europe - in France and then realize that ALL the top French MMA fighters are African

This just shows you that that small amount of immigrants that do make it france tend to outdo the locals by a factor of 100 to 1

That's just how Africans are at MMA

Now look at America, Brazil, etc it's all the same stuff there as well, African genes are the minority of the population but ALWAYS those guys with those African SUPER GENES are performing way above their population size

It's just a fact, the number of fighters with African genes who have THE SAME opportunities (actually less cause of racism, poverty etc) as the local ALWAYS outperfrom the local by a huge margin

Now where is the highest concentration of African genes found ? In Africa of course and Nigeria is the largest country in Africa so it's a no brainer that IF GIVEN THAT SAME CHANCE AS EUROPEANS, THAT NIGERIA GONNA BLOW THE ROOF OFF

African “Super Genes”???

upload_2018-12-1_7-18-32.gif

I always hear about poverty and lack of opportunities in Africa. While I don't doubt many have it bad, Nigeria has a higher GDP per capita than Dagestan, and it's above even Moldova's who is at EU border.

You seem to think that more money means better wrestlers, boxers, etc... Not necessarily. My country had better sportsmen and a higher literacy rate back when we barely had food, heat, electricity.

It does
For example the Soviet Union was a "poor country" but pumped in gigantic amounts of money and resources to promote sporting achivements...right now billions of dollars are are being pumped into Chechnya to promote sports ..without those billions of dollars being pumped into Chechyna no one would ever know anything about Dagestani/Chechyan fighters lol..Khabib would still be fighting in some unknown org

African countries never had anything even close to that kind of organization in producing athletes

On the other hand it's a fact the African immigrants and descendants of Africans in countries where opportunity exists perform way better at certain sports than the locals..MMA is a perferct example of this, soccer is another...

You cannot deny that Africans when given the same chances and funding dominate the compeition

You cannot deny that Africans when given the same chances and funding dominate the compeition
How'd those superior genes work out for Ngannou?
giphy.gif

the-mcgregor-era-created-many-copycats-but-stipe-miocic-isnt-one-of-them.jpg

Nigerians are shorter than Japanese on the average.

Now look at America, Brazil, etc it's all the same stuff there as well, African genes are the minority of the population but ALWAYS those guys with those African SUPER GENES are performing way above their population size

It's just a fact, the number of fighters with African genes who have THE SAME opportunities (actually less cause of racism, poverty etc) as the local ALWAYS outperfrom the local by a huge margin

You were saying...?

I am talking about how Nigerians are suprerior MMA fighters at the genetic level, Everyone know

You are wrong man, look at where there is the highest concentration of Africans in Europe - in France and then realize that ALL the top French MMA fighters are African

This just shows you that that small amount of immigrants that do make it france tend to outdo the locals by a factor of 100 to 1

That's just how Africans are at MMA

Now where is the highest concentration of African genes found ? In Africa of course and Nigeria is the largest country in Africa so it's a no brainer that IF GIVEN THAT SAME CHANCE AS EUROPEANS, THAT NIGERIA GONNA BLOW THE ROOF OFF
vL0cDvP.gif

No kiddo. If they were superior, then they would’ve showed it by now. They aren’t, at all. You’re just a race baitor.

Just like they run boxing, a sport that costs basically nothing to practice

Or soccer (futball), which kids can play in any relatively flat area with a round object resembling a ball. In fact, this happens all over Africa and S. America but I don't recall Nigeria dominating any World Cups.

TS is trolling or just an idiot.

But on a more serious note.. Israel Adesanya said he was a small dude back in Africa and you have a lot of Ngannou and Jon Jones there.

So I expect to see more africans in the future. Specially in the heavier divisions.

Or soccer (futball), which kids can play in any relatively flat area with a round object resembling a ball. In fact, this happens all over Africa and S. America but I don't recall Nigeria dominating any World Cups.
Agreed

If we don't preemptively strike Nigeria now I fear we may be all speaking Nigerian in 10 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back