Will the fact that he was always a paper champ haunt DC?

ephedrine? it's a banned substance. he was taking cough syrup? fuck off. guy was juiced to the fucking gills.
all the substances he was on were on a normal cough syrup. None were close to Steroids

Honestly, DC has way thicker skin than you imagine. The only people concerned with his belt status are retard thread starters.

So all these fighters must be POS cheaters as well eh, cuz they all popped.....

Thiago Alves
Viscardi Andrade
Ali Bagautinov
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni
Vitor Belfort
Joey Beltran
David Bielkheden
Stephan Bonnar
Brian Bowles
Diego Brandão
Alex Caceres
Cynthia Calvillo
Cortney Casey
Kevin Casey
Rafael Cavalcante
Donald Cerrone
Kit Cope
Wesley Correira
Mirko Cro Cop
Cris Cyborg
Carina Damm
Edwin Dewees
Nick Diaz
Robert Drysdale
Brian Ebersole
Ashlee Evans-Smith
Jessica Eye
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Jon Fitch
Hermes França
Riki Fukuda
Kelvin Gastelum
Louis Gaudinot
Fernando Gonzalez
Lyman Good
Royce Gracie
Melvin Guillard
Dennis Hallman
Pat Healy
Dave Herman
James Irvin
Lavar Johnson
Jon Jones
Mark Kerr
Cung Le
Chris Leben
Andrea Lee
Kimo Leopoldo
Brock Lesnar
Héctor Lombard
Lyoto Machida
Islam Makhachev
Rony Mariano Bezerra
Nate Marquardt
Doug Marshall
Tim Means
Yancy Medeiros
Gilbert Melendez
Chad Mendes
Frank Mir
Jeff Monson
Augusto Montaño
Johnnie Morton
Pedro Munhoz
Paweł Nastula
Emanuel Newton
Alexandre Franca Nogueira
Brian Ortega
Alistair Overeem
Rousimar Palhares
Karo Parisyan
B.J. Penn
Jessica Penne
Robbie Peralta
Vinicius Queiroz
Jessica Rakoczy
Kevin Randleman
Jason Reinhardt
Mike Richman
Matt Riddle
Francisco Rivera
Yoel Romero
Ben Rothwell
Junior dos Santos
Ken Shamrock
Sean Sherk
Jake Shields
Alexander Shlemenko
Kirill Sidelnikov
Anderson Silva
Antônio Silva
Thiago Silva
Wanderlei Silva
Dennis Siver
Kimbo Slice
Chael Sonnen
George Sullivan
Tim Sylvia
Thiago Tavares
Jesse Taylor
Gleison Tibau
Francisco Trevino
Jim Wallhead

when did cabbage get popped?

D.C. Is a good fighter, and I enjoy his fights. He is a tough sob.

Not too concerned with the title situation, because for all we know, the real Jon Jones, the USADA tested clean Jones, might be the guy that fought OSP to a decision.

So all these fighters must be POS cheaters as well eh, cuz they all popped.....

Thiago Alves
Viscardi Andrade
Ali Bagautinov
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni
Vitor Belfort
Joey Beltran
David Bielkheden
Stephan Bonnar
Brian Bowles
Diego Brandão
Alex Caceres
Cynthia Calvillo
Cortney Casey
Kevin Casey
Rafael Cavalcante
Donald Cerrone
Kit Cope
Wesley Correira
Mirko Cro Cop
Cris Cyborg
Carina Damm
Edwin Dewees
Nick Diaz
Robert Drysdale
Brian Ebersole
Ashlee Evans-Smith
Jessica Eye
Carlos Diego Ferreira
Jon Fitch
Hermes França
Riki Fukuda
Kelvin Gastelum
Louis Gaudinot
Fernando Gonzalez
Lyman Good
Royce Gracie
Melvin Guillard
Dennis Hallman
Pat Healy
Dave Herman
James Irvin
Lavar Johnson
Jon Jones
Mark Kerr
Cung Le
Chris Leben
Andrea Lee
Kimo Leopoldo
Brock Lesnar
Héctor Lombard
Lyoto Machida
Islam Makhachev
Rony Mariano Bezerra
Nate Marquardt
Doug Marshall
Tim Means
Yancy Medeiros
Gilbert Melendez
Chad Mendes
Frank Mir
Jeff Monson
Augusto Montaño
Johnnie Morton
Pedro Munhoz
Paweł Nastula
Emanuel Newton
Alexandre Franca Nogueira
Brian Ortega
Alistair Overeem
Rousimar Palhares
Karo Parisyan
B.J. Penn
Jessica Penne
Robbie Peralta
Vinicius Queiroz
Jessica Rakoczy
Kevin Randleman
Jason Reinhardt
Mike Richman
Matt Riddle
Francisco Rivera
Yoel Romero
Ben Rothwell
Junior dos Santos
Ken Shamrock
Sean Sherk
Jake Shields
Alexander Shlemenko
Kirill Sidelnikov
Anderson Silva
Antônio Silva
Thiago Silva
Wanderlei Silva
Dennis Siver
Kimbo Slice
Chael Sonnen
George Sullivan
Tim Sylvia
Thiago Tavares
Jesse Taylor
Gleison Tibau
Francisco Trevino
Jim Wallhead

Not all of them, it depends what they popped for. e.g Diaz marijuana. A good number of them for sure though. The repeat cheaters like Silva, Barnett and Jones are worse too.

I wouldn't let it bother me as i'd be pretty happy with the high pay

The champion is supposed to be #1 but I don't think there is a person out there who thinks DC is #1 above Jones or that he is the true undisputed champion of that division.

DC has lost to Jones twice and has only retained the belt because Jones has fucked up. Has he performed his championship duties well? Absolutely. He has defended the belt and walks and talks like a champion but ultimately I think even DC knows that he is just taking care of another man's belt, a man whom he lost to twice.

This is why DC is so adamant in wanting to beat Stipe. I don't think DC took this fight for the money at all. He took this fight because he knew if he beats Stipe and becomes the first ever unified Heavyeweight champion people will forget about the Jones saga which will continue to haunt his legacy.

Thoughts?

Will the fact that Bones will have an asterisk next to his name and ruined his legacy haunt him?

i think he popped for pot. PEDs list. pot's a ped apparently.
i just didn't recall him getting popped for anything, thanks for the info. i know he just kind of vanished after like a couple of bodog fights

The champion is supposed to be #1 but I don't think there is a person out there who thinks DC is #1 above Jones or that he is the true undisputed champion of that division.

DC has lost to Jones twice and has only retained the belt because Jones has fucked up. Has he performed his championship duties well? Absolutely. He has defended the belt and walks and talks like a champion but ultimately I think even DC knows that he is just taking care of another man's belt, a man whom he lost to twice.

This is why DC is so adamant in wanting to beat Stipe. I don't think DC took this fight for the money at all. He took this fight because he knew if he beats Stipe and becomes the first ever unified Heavyeweight champion people will forget about the Jones saga which will continue to haunt his legacy.

Thoughts?
moronical posts like this, pop up all of the time but the question that you have to ask yourself is this: "was jones the true champion if he had to cheat to win it and hold on to it? You are looking at this all wrong. If another man is bragging about how his car is bigger and more expensive than yours, do you still feel bad when you find out that the motherfucker just stole it and it doesn't even belong to him? Cormier has cleaned out the division of anyone who isn't a crackhead and is about to retire. He went down to LHW because of his friendship with Velasquez so if he has one more fight in him, I'm sure he would want to test himself in the HW division and then ride off into the sunset. Either way, only jones and his idiot fans can think anything other than this. As a competitor, I'm sure it will bother Cormier but he has said several times that what bothers him more than losing to jones, is the fact that he may never know how he would have done against a jones who didn't have to cheat.

He thinks too highly of himself for that.

DC's reign was legit IMO since Jones popped, but technically he never beat the champion

I think you're right about that being the reason he wanted the Stipe fight though. He wants to prove he's the best and you got to respect that

PC thought he was better then everyone, talked shit and than got ridiculed by jones.

jones goes full crack head, loses the belt.

PC "wins" the belt. proceeds to shit talk jones, mocks jones' mistakes.

PC gets his face punched in and cries on TV.

Jones pisse shot.

PC gets gifted the belt again and is waking around like he's better than everyone. But he aint. juice or no juice.
You have habit of answering your own question instead of participating in the conversation. No one gives a fuck about you weird narrow minded interpretation of events.

Back