Will there be a Poirier vs McGregor V.....?

Possible at some point, but if Dustin wins the belt I think Mcgregor will have to win a few before getting a shot.

Conor brings money, plus Dustin has his number. They could fight every month for a year and Conor wouldn't win.

Either way, it's one more than he can win against the top guys in the division, so there won't be a fight if Dustin has the belt.
This, Conor has no chance to win a belt or a Top10 fighter.

Who does he have a chance against, maybe Kevin Lee who is ranked 11 or Tsarukyan who is ranked 15?
All Top 10 Fighter would fuck him up for good.

It is crazy that Conor is so popular he is not even that great of a fighter. I guess people like fighters that talk shit but cannot back it up.

Conor will KO Dustin inside the first round next time they fight. Cant wait.

V = Vendetta !?
th

It is crazy that Conor is so popular he is not even that great of a fighter. I guess people like fighters that talk shit but cannot back it up.

I'ts because he has casual WWE fans watching him. Look at the celebrities that are at fights now. MGK and Meghan Fox, Travis Scott and that Kardasian girl. Those people aren't real fans, just people who want to hear his dumb shit and hope he might win.

Not if Connor isn't been able to beat any other contenders. Don't deserve another shot, only reason Dustin may give it to him at some point is for the payday. He'll get paid a shit ton of money the beat his ass once again

Diaz should of fought piorer instead that would of been a fight he could win easy

Not gonna happen, ever. Give up, your hero is a washed up has been fighter.
He isn’t washed up or a has been. He’s a never was. Conor McGregor was never a good fighter. He has a telegraphed spinning kick and a solid left hand. That is his entire arsenal.

And yes, TS, we will see a rematch until Conor wins and is handed his title shot. This isn’t even a sport at this point

Possible at some point, but if Dustin wins the belt I think Mcgregor will have to win a few before getting a shot.
dana already said "it has to be finished... it cant end liek that" and essentially agreed there will be a rematch, so that could easily be another free title shot against dustin

No, funny how a thread like this gets made and immediately all the no lifers that spend all day trashing Conor come out to once again...state he is done, Dustin has his number etc...I mean he took som glancing shots...but absorbed zero damage other than his ear popping...he wasnt hurt etc...he broke his ankle lol. To say that he doesnt have a change at winning is just completely moronic....

Only if Khabib can corner Dustin, I would have it in the contract.
lol good stuff

They should also be apparent with their promotional intent, for the 3 fans on Earth that still don't get it. They should add the title to the UFC PPV... you know how back in the day it was "UFC: resolution" or "UFC: bad blood" or whatever? They should call this "UFC 278: Unlimited do-overs until Conor wins once"

Back