Will TUF 19 be Available on Fight Pass?

TheCoward

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if subscribers of UFC Fight Pass will be able to stream TUF 19 immediately after the content has been aired on television. Does anybody know?

Sorry if this topic has already been answered, I used the search feature to no avail. Thanks!

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if subscribers of UFC Fight Pass will be able to stream TUF 19 immediately after the content has been aired on television. Does anybody know?

Sorry if this topic has already been answered, I used the search feature to no avail. Thanks!

It has Tuf nations episodes on there so I assume they'll have it on there after the shows broadcast.

It has Tuf nations episodes on there so I assume they'll have it on there after the shows broadcast.

The TUF Nations episodes are going up a month after they first aired on TV (or at least that's what is happening on Fight Pass in my region)

I really hope so, I don't have access to Fox Sports 1, so if they're not on fight pass until a month afterwards I'm going to have to watch through some not-so-kosher means

Back