Will Tyron Woodleys rap album be a monster commercial hit?

I rate NYC tbh

Nas
Jigga
Bigge
Big L
Mobb Deep

Some of my favourites

I was all about Deathrow when I was in my teens tho Pac (GOAT), Dre, Snoop, DPG, Outlawz...UnFuckWithAble

The south owned the 2000's mixtape era tho, all that shit about them not being lyrical was put to bed
I like some NYC but they’re more treble and I like bass.
Respect to Gangstarr, Nas, MosDef, Big L, early Wu

Last edited:
Bone Thugz are more than Cross Roads

Bumping No Surrender the other day

<5>

So hard

Crazy they are from Cleveland, such a west coast sound to me
Memphis is up there.

Also, Bone Thugz were hard as fuck and could actually harmonize! Rare talents.

THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE is the epitome of my fave rap.

Memphis is up there.

Also, Bone Thugz were hard as fuck and could actually harmonize! Rare talents.

THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE is the epitome of my fave rap.

Bone Thugz elite when they on their shit

It's the first of the month....

Classic to me

For Woodley and Wiz Khalifa's song to drop.

<{clintugh}>

Said Nobody ever. That's cringey as hell and Wiz Khalifa hasn't produced good music since like 2012.

I hope Covington uses it in the build up.

<5>
Wiz khalifa hasn't made good music since ever

View attachment 433873

Also,
View attachment 433875

Best rap came from Cali, Houston, Atlanta

NYC is always overrated. Chuch.
NYC has produced Biggie, Pac, Jay, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, MF DOOM, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, LL Cool J, Mobb Deep, Public Enemy, Wu Tang Clan, KRS-One, Pharaohe Monch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, R.A the Rugged Man, Immortal Technique, AZ and on and on the list goes. The area's you mentioned have a handful of dope artists although they do produce a more universally appealing sound, especially Cali and Atlanta who have both basically dictated what's hot for the last 2 decades in Hip Hop.

I like some NYC but they’re more treble and I like bass.
Respect to Gangstarr, Nas, MosDef, Big L, early Wu
NY the west coast etc....Everyone got no identity now tho
Everyone wanna just copy what's hot instead of being what's hot

^Hitting the nail on the head^

Last edited:
NYC has produced Biggie, Pac, Jay, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, MF DOOM, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, LL Cool J, Mobb Deep, Public Enemy, Wu Tang Clan, KRS-One, Pharaohe Monch, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, R.A the Rugged Man, Immortal Technique, AZ and on and on the list goes. The area's you mentioned have a handful of dope artists although they do produce a more universally appealing sound, especially Cali and Atlanta who have both basically dictated what's hot for the last 2 decades in Hip Hop.
But who repping now?

Only the old heads
Sad
I loved NY rap

But who repping now?

Only the old heads
Sad
I loved NY rap
Yeah no one really. You've got Joey Badass who sounds like an imitation of 90s NYC rather than his own sound and Action Bronson who's more or less and Ghostface ripoff. I don't keep up with the modern era much, I just stick with artists I know and like and wait for them to drop stuff. I'll occasionally give newer artists a try if they come recommended enough by someone whose taste in Hip Hop I trust.

you all hear this asian kid making sick tracks?

chigga

Yeah no one really. You've got Joey Badass who sounds like an imitation of 90s NYC rather than his own sound and Action Bronson who's more or less and Ghostface ripoff. I don't keep up with the modern era much, I just stick with artists I know and like and wait for them to drop stuff. I'll occasionally give newer artists a try if they come recommended enough by someone whose taste in Hip Hop I trust.
Yeah there are a couple of new artist I check for but a lot of that shit is uninspiring

If your from that era it's a handful of mainstream artists that make an album once every few years and a lot of digging to find some gems

I like the original cut better, but this video is hot.

I love rich chigga aka rich brian. To me he goes in on his delivery. He's Polynesian. Only 18.
yeah I like his delivery, he's smooth and on point. its fresh in todays landscape.

Last edited:
Fav would have to be gospel with xxxtentacion but i like the majority of his album.
I didnt know he dropped an album. I just been pulling up tracks on youtube. Gunna have to get that.

When xxxtentacion drops his verse is tight

Has it dropped yet?

Back