Will we ever see another fighter KO opponents with each one of their limbs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Bf0esWVCEAA1EvG.jpg

muay-thai2.jpg

That's why I loved the height of the Natural Born Killer days. Not only did you get this

tumblr_na41lmwJQf1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

tumblr_o7spffT8Sh1ql9zu9o1_500.gif

47487_conditflyingkneeondhk.gif

tumblr_mrfomeGNt21qhndw9o4_250.gif

But if you were more of a submission fan.

GU5NDNJ.png

Fuck, take your pick man. It's a veritable smorgasbord

Ehhhhhh this is probably the wrong thread to make this argument, but if youre allowing "enhanced" fighters in your GOAT discussion, I think Jones has a very compelling argument. Also, if like me, you consider Ubereem and Overeem two separate fighters, Ubereem was unstoppable and with the exception of the Werdum turd, was also incredibly violent.
Ubereem didn't beat close to enough great fighters to be one of the GOATs. Werdum was his only great win

Ubereem didn't beat close to enough great fighters to be one of the GOATs. Werdum was his only great win
Kharitonov, Vitor Gracie, JDS,Igor... looks decent...

Kharitonov, Vitor Gracie, JDS,Igor... looks decent...
Guy i quoted said, "if like me, you consider Ubereem and Overeem two separate fighters, Ubereem was unstoppable"

Of the fighters you named, he didn't beat any of them as Ubereem

I don't think knees are limbs

Jon Jones
Cro Cop
Jeremy Stephens
MVP
Mousasi
Matt Brown
Anthony Smith

Honorable Mentions:
Bas Rutten - Kick, Knee, Punches, Palm Strike
Wand - Kick, Knee, Punches, stomps

Yair, MVP and Israel will most likely be the ones to accomplish it by the time they retire.

Elbows and knees are not limbs, brah, rather part of the arm and leg.

"Each one of their limbs" would be left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg.

Knee to ankle is the crus limb.

I can almost guarantee he is not the only one thats done this. Has he done it with right and left? All eight points of contact?

Dillashaw is a nasty striker. He can probably finish someone with every limb.

Haha you are probably right. I just wish Ubereem was around a bit longer.

Dude pre usada every one was on the same playing field just like college wrestling everyone was juicing
I don't refute that. But he also popped post USADA. Which tarnishes the legacy a bit. And if you want to argue that post USADA positive tests don't matter, then I still say Jones has a better resume. Again, I'm probably in the wrong thread for this. So my apologies.

Back