• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will you be watching the contender series episode 2 tonight?

will you watch

• Total voters

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

last season winners for reference if not familiar with the show in the spoiler

muyans.jpg

Tonights card
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/59494-dw-s-contender-series-2019-week-2

100%. Tuesday night fights are the best. PBP thread is up.

Nah, I'll just watch these guys in the early prelims of UFC fight night 546: butthole Tennesse.

Yeah probably watch some of it, starts at 1am here so I'll just turn it off when I get tired

Yes

I hope someone else tries to stall, doesn't get picked and Sherdog cry about it again

Man some of you $hills will consume just about anything

<RawexDidThis1>

That thing that Dana doesnt want ground game in but allows ground game in?

That thing that Dana doesnt want ground game in but allows ground game in?

No just when they are exchanging blows at the end and a guy shoots for a double leg with 10 seconds left. It's so funny no one watches the show but throw a big pity party for the fighters.

Didn't even know it was on, never seen a single episode. Dana White can lick a nutsack.

Typical sherdog. Fights are on and people complain. Ive never understood the point of coming to an mma forum if u dont actually like mma. I will be happily watching this.

Back