Will you still order the PPV now that the main event is off?

rush74

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Its still a good card but gee its lost its gloss now.

Haven't payed for a card I haven't been to live... XWT ftw.

Certainly weighing my options now

Its still a good card but gee its lost its gloss now.

Yes....Jones giving MMA and the UFC another "black eye" fucking sucks though. I really wanted to see DC vs. Jones. Now I don't give a rip if Jones ever fights again.

Nah, 1 illegal act deserves another.

VrjF6MZ.jpg

It's a downer. Was gonna take off from work. Chill at home and watch it. Now I will actually go to work and watch the replays in the morning. Jon fucks up another card again. Dude needs serious help, like SERIOUS!

its still a good card i just wished they put in a replacement match for DC v Jones but given the short amount of time i could understand the difficulty

Maturity level of an average MMA fan is so low that he wasn't even buying the PPV because of this fight but rather because of Lesnar's return.

What are you talking about? The real main event is still on. It's just in the appropriate spot on the card now.

Wasn't ordering it in the first place.

Hitting the bar as always

I dont need to pay for ppv.. free on cable tv lol

already bought the beers.

The party still going to happen ladies.

I find very little excitement in watching either DC or Jones fight. This has done little to change my opinion of a card that was already stacked top to bottom with relevant but widely fighters I don't enjoy watching. UFC 199 had me far more interested. Either way, I don't skip anything but the rare, truly awful PPVs (maybe once or twice per year).

Aldo vs edgar 2 was always the main event for me anyway.

Back