• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winner of Bubba vs. Gastelum Fight is....,Dylan Andrews is 100% going to....SPOILERS!

TUF17Monster

White Belt
Reaction score
Spoilers/Suggestions about TUF 17 :

I watched the "The Ultimate Fighter 17 Season Premiere" vid again and noticed more interesting things about the next episodes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaMjHDAlMo

Winner of Bubba vs. Kelvin Gastelum is....
....Kelvin Gastelum.

You can see Bubba with a towel over his face crying.

Yep its him: http://www.mmajunkie.com/files/thumb/58921/0

I dont think Bubba is a kind of person who cries when he wins a fight. I think he is gonna lose the fight against Gastelum and will be ashamed and disappointed about his performance. Thats why he put a towel over his face...

Dylan Andrews is 100% going to....HUGE SPOILER!
win his (first?) fight!

There is one scene in the preview video where you can see a fighter get his arm raised and steve mazzagatti (?) announced him as a winner. If you look closely you can see (one part of) a tattoo on his left arm. The only guy who have that tattoo is Dylan Andrews:

The guy in the ambulance car is......
... Kevin Casey That scene is still to come in one of the next episodes.

You can see a black guy with trimmed beard.

vlcsnap2013013115h10m06s129.png

And, zoomed.
hospital800zoom.jpg

The only black guy with trimmed beard on sonnens teams is Kevin Casey:

Kevin-Casey-MMA_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
Contrary to your first spoiler, Im fairly certain bubba wins. They just showed a commercial on FX for the fight, and they flash a shot of Bubba swinging at the camera, and in the background you can clearly see someone on the mat being attended too...

That said, I hope I'm somehow wrong and that Bubba is absolutely destroyed in the coming fight.

Dudes annoying as fuck.

Didn't Dana say that one of guy who fights "the monster" has a mental breakdown before the fight?

how can kevin casey be in the ambulance if he just lost?

i see the picture and it looks just like him, but did he get voted back on or something?

This whole thing confuses me...a lot of the TS's suspicions has some obvious holes in it that doesn't make sense...

That spotting of Dylan Andrews is great detective work there sleuth.

You must've meant to say Kevin Casey not Colin Hart in the spoiler..

That shot of Bubba could be his second or third (or first fight)..

how can kevin casey be in the ambulance if he just lost?

i see the picture and it looks just like him, but did he get voted back on or something?

He could get food poisoning, break his toe, faint, have a medical condition, hit his head any number of reasons, they just keep showing the Ambo to keep people interested, but when we see it, it will be like.."oh, was that all..?" but we were hooked every episode leading up to it..
Maybe...

..or he could very well get the wild card, fight again, lose again, but I heard they fight in the day and that shot is at night..

Thoughts..

that dylan andrews pic could have been from his fight to get into the house

That spotting of Dylan Andrews is great detective work there sleuth.
You must've meant to say Kevin Casey not Colin Hart in the spoiler..

That shot of Bubba could be his second or third (or first fight)..

Could be footage from his fight to get in the house, they love throwing us a red herring - common opinion on here was Casey beats Hart then gets hospitalised by Hall in the next round!

Very possible that Bubba wins this fight and that pic is from a later fight in which he loses

i can see kevin casey drawing and winning the wildcard and because of this, has to fight uriah hall in the second round which results in going to the hospital

bubba crying could be 2nd or 3rd fight or crying after winning.

dylan's hand could get raised after the first fight.

Kevin Casey reminds me of Xavier Lucas from Smashes, especially if he gets second chance. He doesn't deserve a second chance and neither did Xavier but both are quite likeable.

On topic: Who cares, Bubba cries all the time win/lose/draw.

maybe all the eliminated folks are injured and thus we get Kevin Casey vs. Bubba in the wildcard anyway

dylan won't necessarily win. could've been from his fight to get into the house.

dylan won't necessarily win. could've been from his fight to get into the house.

Was Mazagatti reffing the prelim fights tough? I'd have to watch that back. If Maz isn't reffing Dylans next fight and didn't ref his prelim fight, We might even know a bit more about Dylan

If Kelvin wins, Tim Credeur will buy him an xbox.

i can see kevin casey drawing and winning the wildcard and because of this, has to fight uriah hall in the second round which results in going to the hospital

bubba crying could be 2nd or 3rd fight or crying after winning.

dylan's hand could get raised after the first fight.

I definitely don't think Kevin Casey will be called for the Wild cards, neither Adam Cella Since he got KTFO, up to now Gilbert Smith maybe....

Casey has a huge cut over his eye, it would be silly to call him to fill the wild card spot, plus he wasn't impressive at all in his fight.

I believe the ambulance scene resulted as some kind of injury sustained in training, or something, but probably not from a fight.

As for Kelvin wining his fight, i'm (infortunately) not sure about it. I think that the production made it on purpose so we believe Bubba loses his first fight, it's an easy call right there so everybody would be surprised. In my opinion Bubba actually wins his first fight THEN he loses afterward.

That being said, like anyone of you, i hope i'm wrong, and that Bubba gets his head smashed on the mat, Kelvin seems like a cool tough kid.

**** About the guy who get the panick attack

And finally, i guess that the guy who get the panic attack, will probably one of the two fighters from the Wild Card spot, hard to guess who, since we still get to see half of the fights coming, but probably someone who doesn't really want to fight, accept the spot since most fighters are injured, then seing that he's facing Uriah get the panic attack...

HOWEVER

*****Best case scenario :

Kelvin Wins his fight on a decision, Bubba get the wild card spot afterward, faces Uriah Hall, get the panic attack, then loses again.

Back