Shoop Winners Revealed. International Shoop League Season 10 Round 1 Voting Thread

Vote for you 6 favorite shoops. You get 6 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd ! that's easily my best ever placement in an ISL Shoop competition.
thanks to @bigwaverider for organizing the whole thing, and all the people / helpers behind the scenes and..... well done on 2nd!!! and Congrats @Arqueto for 1st place! At least I was the highest placed non-GIF....

(out of likes right now...)
Yours was a great concept, simple and well executed, so I am not surprised that it did better than most gifs. Very well done!

Fantastic job by all the contestants!
Congrats to @Arqueto, @bigwaverider, @Doughie99!

HaAaRJp.gif

Cheers to everyone for another successful event!
Thanks for the love and taking time to vote for these guys.
Long live the Shoopville fam! :)

May I ask what version of Resolve you're using? and with what OS? on a Mac or a PC?
I’m using version 17.4 on a Mac. Believe me when I say that I am an old dog who has a really hard time learning new tricks, but once I finally figured out how to use the tracker properly I see tremendous potential for shoops. Video editing is incredibly easy.

I’m using version 17.4 on a Mac. Believe me when I say that I am an old dog who has a really hard time learning new tricks, but once I finally figured out how to use the tracker properly I see tremendous potential for shoops. Video editing is incredibly easy.
thanks for the info man. I've been podering between Prem Pro and Davinci Resolve for quite a while.
Probably need to get a new laptop to be real about it. My current machine is 2014 vintage. (yes!)

thanks for the info man. I've been podering between Prem Pro and Davinci Resolve for quite a while.
Probably need to get a new laptop to be real about it. My current machine is 2014 vintage. (yes!)
The free version of Resolve is very powerful. The pro version add things that are way beyond what I would need. Free software is always a plus!

The free version of Resolve is very powerful. The pro version add things that are way beyond what I would need. Free software is always a plus!
ok I might try the free version then. I had 24Gb RAM but one of the 8Gb RAM chips recently fried (just got too hot i guess) so now I need to buy another 8GB RAM as I am running into memory probs.

But ....sorry I went off-topic. I thank you for your video-editor input!

ok I might try the free version then. I had 24Gb RAM but one of the 8Gb RAM chips recently fried (just got too hot i guess) so now I need to buy another 8GB RAM as I am running into memory probs.

But ....sorry I went off-topic. I thank you for your video-editor input!
You’re welcome! Trust me the free version is more than enough.

@Otto! is leading the Davinci Resolve Revolution. Software that "tracks" heads *WILL* make things a lot easier and will push your skill level. The learning curve may put most people off though. Would be great if @Doughie99 can pick it up too.

big thanks to @bigwaverider for running the event.
I have to put much more effort in next time! I was caught off guard by quality that would be present!
congratz to all the winners.........of this round :)

The idea is king bro. Hit a good idea and you have a winner. Cya in Round 2.

Congrats @Arqueto @bigwaverider @Doughie99. Great job as always fellas. Shout out and a huge thanks to @Arqueto & @Dillydilly for the donations. See you guys in round 2.

Thanks Donk. :D

Congrats to the top three @Arqueto @bigwaverider @Doughie99 ! Good job lads, very well deserved.

Looking forward to round two!

You did good with a 4th place finish. Top 5 is great accomplishment.

Congrats to @Arqueto for his much-deserved victory (the Dirty Dancing gif was hilarious) and everyone else for their entertaining entries (and thanks to the prize donors for their generosity, despite the fact that I'll never see any of that money)!

I'm just happy that I got a vote from the legendary @bigwaverider - made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Back