Shoop Winners Revealed. International Shoop League Season 10 Round 1 Voting Thread

Vote for you 6 favorite shoops. You get 6 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really appreciated the effort of making the animate head explosion. is that the guy cane shot at?
Nah, I couldn't find pictures of the real-life monster that Cane tried to shoot, so I just used a generic picture of a dude who could easily pass as a child molestor. I had way more ideas for what I wanted to do with the shoop, but time was my enemy.

@Otto! is leading the Davinci Resolve Revolution. Software that "tracks" heads *WILL* make things a lot easier and will push your skill level. The learning curve may put most people off though. Would be great if @Doughie99 can pick it up too.
I'm gonna give it a try.
I've done video editing before, usig Sony Vegas Pro. Always meant to transition to Premiere Pro but never quite got round to it.
So...learning Resolve is on my list of things to do, for sure.

Nah, I couldn't find pictures of the real-life monster that Cane tried to shoot, so I just used a generic picture of a dude who could easily pass as a child molestor. I had way more ideas for what I wanted to do with the shoop, but time was my enemy.

Yea time can be a bitch. I spent more time on mine after i was finished with it haha. In other words, i get it done.. totally perfect. then i find errors or things that can be added/improved, and poke around on it even more

I'm gonna give it a try.
I've done video editing before, usig Sony Vegas Pro. Always meant to transition to Premiere Pro but never quite got round to it.

Good luck bro. Tracking heads is what you need to do to get to the next level.

Congrats
icon_cheers.png
@Arqueto @bigwaverider & @Doughie99
icon_cheers.png

Special shout to Brother Doughie for getting 3rd in ISL with a still!!!

fireworks.gif

Thank you Brotherz @Arqueto & @Dillydilly for supporting our hijinx with their generous donations!!!
icon_cheers.png

It was a great round over-all, but I'm waiting on public broadcast news to tell me what I think before I comment further. :D

*** Breaking News from Purp News Network ***

I’m here with this round’s winner @Arqueto. May we ask you a few questions please?

What provided the inspiration for your Shoop?

Thoughts going into the next round?

What’s the origin of your cool avatar?

How did Fried Chicken Fridays arise?

Any sponsors you wish to acknowledge?

Thank you for your time. Anything else you would like to add? The floor is yours.

I’m here with this round’s winner @Arqueto. May we ask you a few questions please?

Sure bud.

What provided the inspiration for your Shoop?

Well, when I heard that Covington vs Masvidal won fight of the night I didn't agree with it and decided to make fun of them. I was looking for some inspiration on Youtube and was looking at clips of HD movies and came up with the Dirty Dancing idea as I thought it was funny and I could use the lyrics to make it even funnier.

Thoughts going into the next round?

There were some amazing shoops this round and the second round is always tougher so there is going to be some awesome work to enjoy in round 2. I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun.

What’s the origin of your cool avatar?

It was just a cool picture of a dog I found and I used it as my AV for a while but then I asked @bigwaverider to shoop the papakha on its head, and that was the inspiration for me to start shooping. My AV is where it all started for me as it gave me the final push to have a go and make a shoop myself.

How did Fried Chicken Fridays arise?

Well, a few of my Sherdog buddies and I always used to joke about fried chicken and how much we loved it. I would often get fried chicken on Fridays after going out for a few drinks with colleagues after work and then I just started celebrating Fried Chicken Friday.

FCF was also the inspiration to start a fried chicken gang on Sherdog that is growing all the time and we get together on Fridays and talk about fried chicken and other gang business. Soon, we will be the biggest fried chicken gang in the world (if we're not already) shoutout to FCF crew.

@Otto! @Fuzzybabyducks @Frank McEdgar @Clippy @Green Beard @HUGHPHUG @Spath @BigTruck @lsa @Medulla Omoplata @weed @NewJerseyNick @M4rk @giovanni_ss @Slobodan @Rebelfett @Zebra Cheeks @bigwaverider

Any sponsors you wish to acknowledge?

Shoutout to my main sponsor KFC without them none of this would be possible, fried chicken is my biggest inspiration.

Also, shoutout to PorchPal for helping people send fried chicken all over the world. If you've never heard of porch chicken you should interview @Medulla Omoplata and @Clippy

bYldUz1.png

Thank you for your time. Anything else you would like to add? The floor is yours.

Good luck to all my fellow shoopers in the second round and FCF crew 4 Lyfe homie.

pzoEUuQ.png

Thanks for interviewing me bud.

8912a45bf42c0e3025d16db19d76b3d5.gif

I'm gonna give it a try.
Once you install it just watch a couple of tutorials on YT to get you started.

Once you install it just watch a couple of tutorials on YT to get you started.
thanks man. I appreciate it.
I actually researched it a while ago ( a year or two) and I was impressed. I think the issue was that it wouldn't run on Win7 or something (cannot quite remember) but there was some technical issue with my OS not being compatible at that time that prevented me installing it. Anyway, I will give it another go.

Sure bud.

Well, when I heard that Covington vs Masvidal won fight of the night I didn't agree with it and decided to make fun of them. I was looking for some inspiration on Youtube and was looking at clips of HD movies and came up with the Dirty Dancing idea as I thought it was funny and I could use the lyrics to make it even funnier.

There were some amazing shoops this round and the second round is always tougher so there is going to be some awesome work to enjoy in round 2. I can't wait, it's going to be a lot of fun.

It was just a cool picture of a dog I found and I used it as my AV for a while but then I asked @bigwaverider to shoop the papakha on its head, and that was the inspiration for me to start shooping. My AV is where it all started for me as it gave me the final push to have a go and make a shoop myself.

Well, a few of my Sherdog buddies and I always used to joke about fried chicken and how much we loved it. I would often get fried chicken on Fridays after going out for a few drinks with colleagues after work and then I just started celebrating Fried Chicken Friday.

FCF was also the inspiration to start a fried chicken gang on Sherdog that is growing all the time and we get together on Fridays and talk about fried chicken and other gang business. Soon, we will be the biggest fried chicken gang in the world (if we're not already) shoutout to FCF crew.

@Otto! @Fuzzybabyducks @Frank McEdgar @Clippy @Green Beard @HUGHPHUG @Spath @BigTruck @lsa @Medulla Omoplata @weed @NewJerseyNick @M4rk @giovanni_ss @Slobodan @Rebelfett @Zebra Cheeks @bigwaverider

Shoutout to my main sponsor KFC without them none of this would be possible, fried chicken is my biggest inspiration.

Also, shoutout to PorchPal for helping people send fried chicken all over the world. If you've never heard of porch chicken you should interview @Medulla Omoplata and @Clippy

bYldUz1.png

Good luck to all my fellow shoopers in the second round and FCF crew 4 Lyfe homie.

pzoEUuQ.png

We'll be ooooooozzzzzziiiinnngggg dipping sauce!!!!!
You know dem way der'.

*** Breaking News from Purp News Network ***

#PNN4Lyfe :cool:
imo

...dat moment when the sponsor who made you, didn't even get a mention... :oops:

Lotion Stroke 29 smaller.png

shoop Arq leg humping.jpg

Sure bud.

bYldUz1.png

pzoEUuQ.png

Hahaha!
Classic interview.
Thanks @Arqueto !
Fried Chicken Fridays 4 Lyfe.

Back