• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winslow... smh

haughn22

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What is she doing in there? These guys are twice her size. And how many times is she going to warn about strikes to the back of the head? Also, it was an armbar, not a tko.

I don't like Winslow, can you tell?

"Fight back." LOL, funniest part of the night so far. That and him throwing his hands up to celebrate then get Sonnen'd.

She's probably worse than Mazagatti. And I hate how she unnecessarily checks fighters' mouth guard in between rounds.

winslow = worst ref. mazagatti close behind. Just watch rousey break and grind tate's arm for an eternity. She's dangerous.

"Fight back." LOL, funniest part of the night so far. That and him throwing his hands up to celebrate then get Sonnen'd.

Haha which fight was that? I'm sickened Bisping lost he's a great boxer. I just wonder why he didn't use his right kicks to the body/head. He threw a lot of left leg high kicks but his right is is his strong leg isn't it?

Haha which fight was that? I'm sickened Bisping lost he's a great boxer. I just wonder why he didn't use his right kicks to the body/head. He threw a lot of left leg high kicks but his right is is his strong leg isn't it?

It was the TUF fight with the preacher.

Throwing more kicks puts you at more of a risk to get taken down. Kennedy was already taking Bisping down at will, why make it even easier?

You're first point is actually what concerns me the most. She's much smaller than most men (of any division). I could understand a bigger, experienced, less dainty and somewhat athletic female being in there to do her job-Come to think of it... my freshman year PE teacher was a tank of a woman and could safely execute her duties.

I wish I could recall specifically when I have seen her size get in the way of stopping a fight between particularly large fighters. But it has happened and is a very dangerous liability. Ive seen experienced refs like Lavigne, McCarthy, and even Mazzagatti take full on dives directly into harms way from very large men in able to protect the other fighter. In my opinion... that should happen every time from a referee.

Some of these fighters look decent, btw.

She sucks. And my oh my she is not particularly easy on the eye.

Honestly I think she dangerous, she seems to have absoloutely no idea what is going on during a fight. She's so casual about it all as well I don't think she even cares. Cant the commission give her an office job or something ffs.

she is truly bad.....i just dont like that cocaine gesture she does with her nose when they announce her name....Mirgliotta and the angel of death are the best the commission can afford???

When he threw his hands up in pre-celebration I was certain he'd lose the fight....which he did.

Back